Gym and fitness (28 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You should be doing full shoulder stretches & that's why you're in that position. I did the same damn thing with poor technique & over doing it with the weight. You should get it checked out because you don't wanna compromise all your hard work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No way am I getting it checked out because the treatment would be rest, rest. And I am not doing that 2 months before beach season. :D I'll take it easy on the shoulders, try and strengthen my rotator cuff and maybe after summer try and completely let it go.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No way am I getting it checked out because the treatment would be rest, rest. And I am not doing that 2 months before beach season. :D I'll take it easy on the shoulders, try and strengthen my rotator cuff and maybe after summer try and completely let it go.
What a poser you are.:D I guess you should decrease the weight & just go slow when doing your shoulder workouts.

I'm going to be starting P90X this week. say a little prayer for me
I need to check it out but i'm skeptical about anything promoted via infomercials.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its 90 minutes a day, 6 days a week of intense workouts, cardio, stretching, pull ups, push ups, weight training, you name it.

I've spoken to a couple of people who have done it and they love it. Well, they hated it, because it kicked their asses, but they loved the results.

My illnesses over the last 6-8 months have prevented me from doing my usual routine, and in the process, I've gained 30 pounds since October because of it. I'm 6'3" 255 lbs, which is great if you're a linebacker in the NFL, but I'm nowhere close to being that fit.

I have to do something, and all the non-biased reviews of the product from different blogs and websites seem to love it. They all say that you have to stick with it, and it will beat you up in the process, but if you follow the rules, the results are amazing.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Just did a HIIT session and I felt like I'm gonna puke(I almost did). To be honest, I don't think this early morning cardio is gonna work the way I planned, which is 5 days a week, weekends off. :D With weights 4 times a week, that's just pushing it. I think I'm gonna do weights MON/TUE, THU/FRI like usual and throw in HIIT on rest days.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Good to hear you made it alive V :)

W - get well soon brother and inshallah you will make up for the lost days..can't you start with upper body w\outs?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

W - get well soon brother and inshallah you will make up for the lost days..can't you start with upper body w\outs?
Thanks Yamen. I will meet my doctor in an hour and I will ask him if I can do that. The problem is I can't lift dumbbells when I change seats; I can't put any pressure on my knee. So, if I will I go I must take a friend with me and most of them are lazy bastards :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
dont put any pressure mate. Let someone around hand you the Dumbs, and when seated, maybe (not so sure) keep the knee straightly stretched (maybe even use a straight bench for that) and just use the healthy one in a seated position.

Good luck bro and hope its all good.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Its 90 minutes a day, 6 days a week of intense workouts, cardio, stretching, pull ups, push ups, weight training, you name it.

I've spoken to a couple of people who have done it and they love it. Well, they hated it, because it kicked their asses, but they loved the results.

My illnesses over the last 6-8 months have prevented me from doing my usual routine, and in the process, I've gained 30 pounds since October because of it. I'm 6'3" 255 lbs, which is great if you're a linebacker in the NFL, but I'm nowhere close to being that fit.

I have to do something, and all the non-biased reviews of the product from different blogs and websites seem to love it. They all say that you have to stick with it, and it will beat you up in the process, but if you follow the rules, the results are amazing.
I saw a bit of it & you only need dumbells & a pull up bar, right? It sounds good but i'm really curious how you're gonna develop your chest especially when no barbell is involved. I know pushups are great for building chest muscles but bench presses are your bread & butter workouts for working the pecks.

Just did a HIIT session and I felt like I'm gonna puke(I almost did). To be honest, I don't think this early morning cardio is gonna work the way I planned, which is 5 days a week, weekends off. :D With weights 4 times a week, that's just pushing it. I think I'm gonna do weights MON/TUE, THU/FRI like usual and throw in HIIT on rest days.
Where you breathing like a pregnant woman?>:D

Don't do HIIT training everyday or else your body adjusts to the intensity way to fast, rest & do your next HIIT work out two days after your last one.

Fuck this operation. My muscles are slowly disappearing. I want to hit the gym badly :cry:
It's all in your head, Whoredan.:D Your body will take on the weights like a beast & you'll see some great results with the break.

since its just us around - Happy Birthday to my boys, V and B. Keep the Hummus party going :)
Cheers Yamen.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Barely, bro. That stuff is intense. There's not a muscle in my body that doesn't ache.
Where you breathing like a pregnant woman?>:D

Don't do HIIT training everyday or else your body adjusts to the intensity way to fast, rest & do your next HIIT work out two days after your last one.
I'm not ashamed to admit it, I was wheezing and gasping like a proper bitch. :D

No way am I doing it every day. I think I'm gonna do it on Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. That's more than enough.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I was planning on HIIT 5 times a week. But after half a session yesterday, one full today...there's no chance in hell. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)