Gym and fitness (29 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It sure sounds great and like a good motivation.

Life is hard, it chews you up, spits you out. It even shits on you for good measure. But fuck that, you deal with it...The isolation. The doubts. The voices in your head. Getting up every morning, in the dark... The monotony, all fucking day and all fucking night. Living in the shadows 24/7 can really fuck you up.

So why do you do it? Fame? Glory? Getting some ass? That's just the icing...You do it because you got something to prove to yourself. This life, this trip, this journey...it's about enlightenment. It's about looking destiny square in the eye, grabbing hold of it for eighteen weeks and not letting go.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Dus,
I'm hitting the gym 4x a week,for me motivation is not a problem because i work out with some friends and we motivate and push eachother to the limit Butwhat exercise do you like the most and which not? :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dus,
I'm hitting the gym 4x a week,for me motivation is not a problem because i work out with some friends and we motivate and push eachother to the limit Butwhat exercise do you like the most and which not? :)
I don't have many problems with the motivation as I've been working out for a while now. But reading something like that makes me feel good and it helps.

As I'm working at home, without any real stuff, using a pair of dumbbells, I can't answer that properly. :) I try to do all kind of stuff. I must say that I hate doing legs, squatting and stuff, hehe.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't have many problems with the motivation as I've been working out for a while now. But reading something like that makes me feel good and it helps.

As I'm working at home, without any real stuff, using a pair of dumbbells, I can't answer that properly. :) I try to do all kind of stuff. I must say that I hate doing legs, squatting and stuff, hehe.
C'mon Dule go to gym already!!! Even I will need to do the same for at least one month, cousin of mine is coming to my house and she will take my room with bench press :frown: I'm looking forward to go to gym, back to train with smelly bastards all around me :D

Oh, and Dule I noticed that you are giving much attention to your abs while you still want to gain mass. If you followed Vince than you must heard what he said about that, he said it's better to bulk up and gain some fat, and than with proper diet and exercise you should shed fat and keep muscle.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
It sure sounds great and like a good motivation.

Life is hard, it chews you up, spits you out. It even shits on you for good measure. But fuck that, you deal with it...The isolation. The doubts. The voices in your head. Getting up every morning, in the dark... The monotony, all fucking day and all fucking night. Living in the shadows 24/7 can really fuck you up.

So why do you do it? Fame? Glory? Getting some ass? That's just the icing...You do it because you got something to prove to yourself. This life, this trip, this journey...it's about enlightenment. It's about looking destiny square in the eye, grabbing hold of it for eighteen weeks and not letting go.
Words of wisdom man. Words of wisdom.. :tup:

Not sure if you got to the part where he says, its 6:30 AM and he's on his second meal already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bicycle and gym today. These upper body exercises are really interesting but I have to focus more on core now that the race is around the corner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)