Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Anth, I personally use the A.O.D immediately after training in conjuction with a protein/carb shake.. The science behind it seems to reccommend this and close friends who actually compete say this is the way to go..

I have to agree with you about this debate on supplements, it's completely up to the individual how far they are willing to go to accelerate results, I've never critisized anyone on where they stand on this issue (from roid users to everday guys who go to the gym and don't believe in supplements).. Anyone who has been very serious about weight training will know the lines between health uncertainties and achieving the absolute possibly best will tell you these lines get blurred and unless you've been at this type of seriousness you'll never really understand..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Look, even you yourself say you haven't been doing his routine properly. You've used some of his ideas, but didn't go all the way through. And the reason is the fact that you can't. It's an insane idea of bodybuilding. Some of his basics are alright, but they're not revolutionary and you know it.
His routine isn't exactly intricate. Short intense sessions, long rest etc. Any of his concepts that can be put into practice when it comes to training and recovery, i've followed and there's nothing absurd about it what so ever.
At the time, yes they were definitely revolutionary concepts. There was so much ignorance surrounding the practice of body building before he gave a clear understanding of the bodies reactions to things like rest and over training among other things.
Now they don't seem so 'revolutionary' because they've been practiced for so many years.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Anth, I personally use the A.O.D immediately after training in conjuction with a protein/carb shake.. The science behind it seems to reccommend this and close friends who actually compete say this is the way to go..

I have to agree with you about this debate on supplements, it's completely up to the individual how far they are willing to go to accelerate results, I've never critisized anyone on where they stand on this issue (from roid users to everday guys who go to the gym and don't believe in supplements).. Anyone who has been very serious about weight training will know the lines between health uncertainties and achieving the absolute possibly best will tell you these lines get blurred and unless you've been at this type of seriousness you'll never really understand..
Alright, cheers dude. I'll probably give it a go soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

What?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I just noticed your sig Rehan. You really going to Al Sadd? That's interesting. It would be uber cool if you get to train with Felipe Jorge and Feindouno:cool:
yea man, i'm in Qatar now, going to meet the managers/coaches and team tomorow, then get into training with them asap

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you ever have to choose between your health or making the most out whatever strange sort of bodybuilding fascination you have, go with your health, please. It shouldn't even be a dilemma.

You guys are insane. There's no other way to put it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you ever have to choose between your health or making the most out whatever strange sort of bodybuilding fascination you have, go with your health, please. It shouldn't even be a dilemma.

You guys are insane. There's no other way to put it.
hes talking about professional bodybuilders,who are arguably as far damaging their health same as many other athletes.
You once again dont know jack shit about a subject but are obstinate to argue non-points and matters you have no understanding over on top of the numerous personal assumptions and labels you throw around. So leave us argue our insanity in peace.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Pre workout supplement?
Yep, I bought it once and although, as the name suggests, it basically makes you explode.. You'll increase your sets by at least 3 or 4 reps and at first I thought it was great because I could push out the first 7-8 reps easy when before I was struggling around 4 or 5, but on the down side your hands will be shaking for a couple of hours after you've finished

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
so yes or no hoss?
try it, and see how your body reacts to it

I thought my heart was going to explode a few times, during my workouts (hence the name NO EXPLODE :p)

like I said before, my heart rate was still up there hours later, and my adrenaline was still pumping pretty good. It took me hours to come down.....

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
have been on creatine and glutamine for the last 3 days, significant increase in energy and performance, no doubt about it and i'm coping with the sessions fine, next day there is no soreness

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I've started going to gym a few days ago (for the first time).. I think I need to gain some weight first and something that increases energy and performance..

why do you guys recommend me?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I've started going to gym a few days ago (for the first time).. I think I need to gain some weight first and something that increases energy and performance..

why do you guys recommend me?
if you've just started don't worry about supplements for now, sleep well, work hard in the gym, eat well, good meals, lots of carbohydrates and protein, have an isotonic sports drink, that's all you need for now

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
goddamit I popped out my shoulder this morning. All i did was move my arm under my pillow and it popped out. This is gonna suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)