Gym and fitness (102 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yep, I bought it once and although, as the name suggests, it basically makes you explode.. You'll increase your sets by at least 3 or 4 reps and at first I thought it was great because I could push out the first 7-8 reps easy when before I was struggling around 4 or 5, but on the down side your hands will be shaking for a couple of hours after you've finished
That's not good.

try it, and see how your body reacts to it

I thought my heart was going to explode a few times, during my workouts (hence the name NO EXPLODE :p)

like I said before, my heart rate was still up there hours later, and my adrenaline was still pumping pretty good. It took me hours to come down.....
And this is not so grand either.

goddamit I popped out my shoulder this morning. All i did was move my arm under my pillow and it popped out. This is gonna suck.
:lol:

You fucking moron.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: can't say I didn't expect that. At least he can't go blaming it on protein powder:rolleyes:

Good thing, no tear, i'll be fine after a week or two.
A fellow popped his shoulder out one time when I was doing incline press beside him. He was doing the same with much more weight. It scared the shit out of me. There is no sound like the shoulder popping out of joint that just makes a guy sick.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
A fellow popped his shoulder out one time when I was doing incline press beside him. He was doing the same with much more weight. It scared the shit out of me. There is no sound like the shoulder popping out of joint that just makes a guy sick.
Indeed it is. And the feeling is terrible as well: not just the pain but the helplessness of knowing if you even try and move your arm you're screwed.

Worst thing is that I did it by just trying to get some sleep. I should have made up some cool story.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If it pops out that easily you might need surgery though. It means that it could happen again.
Yeah it happens often. But this is the only time i've actually hurt something when it popped out. I wouldn't opt for surgery though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, it depends on what you want I guess. Generally surgery is performed to correct the issue, because all in all it must be annoying and it can't be good for your shoulder.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well, it depends on what you want I guess. Generally surgery is performed to correct the issue, because all in all it must be annoying and it can't be good for your shoulder.
it certainly is annoying but until i tear something i won't do surgery. I just can't be bothered. My brother had his knee reconstructed and a disc removed. It don't look pretty.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
anyone tried NO Xplode?
I have it, I've just tried for a few days it was short time to feel his effects in strenght and endurance, but my muscles were pumped up. Great product I think, but you must be careful because blood pressure is pretty high after taking it. I'm waiting to buy Cell Mass, Xplode and Cell Mass are great in stack.

Anyone tried from Muscletech Celltech and Nitrotech, some of my friends are saying that theese two in combination are great, some of them gained around 5-7kg's. I had theese two products but I had to sell them because Celltech is not allowed to diabetics :(

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have it, I've just tried for a few days it was short time to feel his effects in strenght and endurance, but my muscles were pumped up. Great product I think, but you must be careful because blood pressure is pretty high after taking it. I'm waiting to buy Cell Mass, Xplode and Cell Mass are great in stack.

Anyone tried from Muscletech Celltech and Nitrotech, some of my friends are saying that theese two in combination are great, some of them gained around 5-7kg's. I had theese two products but I had to sell them because Celltech is not allowed to diabetics :(
Why aren't you guys on steroids? It's just as bad for you and you'll get way big.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why aren't you guys on steroids? It's just as bad for you and you'll get way big.
There are reasons why these products are legal and anabol is not. Steroids are hit and miss, you have a lot to gain and a lot to lose. They can cause the worst acne you've seen in your life, depression, heart and liver problems. But these products are generally safe. Temporarily getting your heart rate up is not going to kill you.

What are you talking about? I've got a six back just from reading this thread.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are reasons why these products are legal and anabol is not. Steroids are hit and miss, you have a lot to gain and a lot to lose. They can cause the worst acne you've seen in your life, depression, heart and liver problems. But these products are generally safe. Temporarily getting your heart rate up is not going to kill you.

Of course not, that's what the human body does all the time. But there's a big difference in getting your heart rate up by exercising or by taking some product. It's risky to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)