Gym and fitness (59 Viewers)

Pottella

Aug 29, 2007
hi, Ive been going to the gym since last august but i quick it in november and star it yesterday, so im tire, and my chest and biceps hurts, but it doesnt matter its a post training pain that will disappear in a few days, but in the time i was in the gym i never learn how to get more defination in my chest, but not in the middle where you brake it and make the difference of each side of the chest, like boobs (dont know how to said it, so those who know spanish please answer me, no en el medio donde se parte el pecho si no a los lados cerca de las axilas donde cuando estas definido se ve que no esta pegado a la axila si no que s como un musculo portuberante, espero que me entiendan), that side im not trying to improve, im trying to improve the sides of each part of the chest near of the armpit, i want it with some sort of defination, by the way if you do the exercise faster you win strenght or more muscle mass? or if a do then slower ill won strenght or muscle mass?, im hope you guys understand what im trying to said, hope you answer

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
hi, Ive been going to the gym since last august but i quick it in november and star it yesterday, so im tire, and my chest and biceps hurts, but it doesnt matter its a post training pain that will disappear in a few days, but in the time i was in the gym i never learn how to get more defination in my chest, but not in the middle where you brake it and make the difference of each side of the chest, like boobs (dont know how to said it, so those who know spanish please answer me, no en el medio donde se parte el pecho si no a los lados cerca de las axilas donde cuando estas definido se ve que no esta pegado a la axila si no que s como un musculo portuberante, espero que me entiendan), that side im not trying to improve, im trying to improve the sides of each part of the chest near of the armpit, i want it with some sort of defination, by the way if you do the exercise faster you win strenght or more muscle mass? or if a do then slower ill won strenght or muscle mass?, im hope you guys understand what im trying to said, hope you answer
I think you will find this video helpful.

http://thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_med.htm

Good luck!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I need a program, I will go to the gym two to three times per week and I can do swimming also at the same rate. Who can provide me some useful program to follow?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
depends....what is your goal? do you want to lose weight? do you want to get definition and stamina? do you want to get big and strong?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
depends....what is your goal? do you want to lose weight? do you want to get definition and stamina? do you want to get big and strong?
Loose weight, get in shape and gain some stamina, definitely not intending to become big and strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)