Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
If you're looking to gain weight, this drink is very handy:

Throw it in your mixer.

1/4 oat flakes
2 raw eggs
1-2 bananas
and fill with milk

If you don't like the taste of it (I do), add some cocoa powder or similar. If you are desperate not to gain fat, you can remove the egg yolk. You should drink that whenever you're hungry between your meals and after workout. Try to eat something every third hour, whether it's this mix or a proper meal.

I used to feel stronger after going to the gym (or doing whatever sports) but I could not gain weight whatever I did. Now I've gone from 70kg to nearly 80 (I'm 186cm) since last December and I'm looking to add some more.
Do you have any more tips how to gain weight , I'm 184cm and i've got 70 kg for 3 years now , no matter what i eat the weight stays the same

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Im thinking of qutting Gym.Its only been a month,but i dont 'feel' any change.I joined it to lose weight,but there hasnt been any noticeable change.I think ill shift to running.But the problem with that is that i start huffing and puffing after like 10 minutes,which really fucking sucks.I smoke off and on,so i guess i can blame being short of breath on it.
what sort of routine are you doing?hitting the cardio machines will boost your fitness and eventually lose weight but TBH the best way to lose weight is hitting the weights. muscles burn a lot of energy so by hitting the iron you will burn fat, if weights is not your thing then have a look at what i posted earlier in the thread, a mix of short-burts of high-intenisty cardio melts fat (like jogging then sprinting each for 2 minutes at a time)

but then again if you havent altered your diet at all and eat at the wrong times(trust me that my big problem) or still stuff yor face with junk,you will have problems anyway

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Do you have any more tips how to gain weight , I'm 184cm and i've got 70 kg for 3 years now , no matter what i eat the weight stays the same
Dude, stop smoking weed. I know it´s hard but you can do it. :D You ain´t gonna gain weight as long as you keep smoking.

I gained 10 kgs in 3 months when I stopped smoking weed.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #86
    what sort of routine are you doing?hitting the cardio machines will boost your fitness and eventually lose weight but TBH the best way to lose weight is hitting the weights. muscles burn a lot of energy so by hitting the iron you will burn fat, if weights is not your thing then have a look at what i posted earlier in the thread, a mix of short-burts of high-intenisty cardio melts fat (like jogging then sprinting each for 2 minutes at a time)

but then again if you havent altered your diet at all and eat at the wrong times(trust me that my big problem) or still stuff yor face with junk,you will have problems anyway
    Im almost not doing any weights at all.I only do 5 sets of 15 on the dumbells when it comes to weights.The rest of the time i do chest,stomach,waist and bicep excercises.I was told that doing weights makes you put on mass,which in turn makes you gain weight.That sounded logical at the time,though the burning fat bit didnt cross my mind:confused:

And yea i havent altered my diet.I cant seem to resist food.One day,two days,thats it.The next day ill be back to Colas and Fried food.That is,as you've already mentioned,seriously hard.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Eat more and train for strength and not endurance.

Example: When you can do 20 push ups without any problems, don't do fifty (only if you want to have great endurance). Carry a heavy backpack while doing those 20 or do them with only one hand.

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    Eat more and train for strength and not endurance.

Example: When you can do 20 push ups without any problems, don't do fifty (only if you want to have great endurance). Carry a heavy backpack while doing those 20 or do them with only one hand.
    Currently I'm doing 30 push ups ( when i wake up in the morning and in the evening) , but the with the last 5 i'm having trouble. I tried that with one hand and can do only couple.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    If you're looking to gain weight, this drink is very handy:

Throw it in your mixer.

1/4 oat flakes
    2 raw eggs
    1-2 bananas
    and fill with milk

If you don't like the taste of it (I do), add some cocoa powder or similar. If you are desperate not to gain fat, you can remove the egg yolk. You should drink that whenever you're hungry between your meals and after workout. Try to eat something every third hour, whether it's this mix or a proper meal.

I used to feel stronger after going to the gym (or doing whatever sports) but I could not gain weight whatever I did. Now I've gone from 70kg to nearly 80 (I'm 186cm) since last December and I'm looking to add some more.
    I dont recommend anyone comsuming raw eggs, unless you want a good case of salmonella (food poisoning)

Does that mean the bananas from Kazakhstan would be the best choice?
    yes...they are the banana-growing capital of the world (Borat told me !! ;) )

Im thinking of qutting Gym.Its only been a month,but i dont 'feel' any change.I joined it to lose weight,but there hasnt been any noticeable change.I think ill shift to running.But the problem with that is that i start huffing and puffing after like 10 minutes,which really fucking sucks.I smoke off and on,so i guess i can blame being short of breath on it.
    :D

I guess im serious about Running and qutting smoking all together though.Gym wont burn as many calories as running,and ive heard that from a lot of people.I always thought they were talking shit,but after a month of going to Gym,i think i believe them.
    Im almost not doing any weights at all.I only do 5 sets of 15 on the dumbells when it comes to weights.The rest of the time i do chest,stomach,waist and bicep excercises.I was told that doing weights makes you put on mass,which in turn makes you gain weight.That sounded logical at the time,though the burning fat bit didnt cross my mind:confused:

And yea i havent altered my diet.I cant seem to resist food.One day,two days,thats it.The next day ill be back to Colas and Fried food.That is,as you've already mentioned,seriously hard.
    man, I dont know where to go with this one...

a month in the gym isnt enough time to see any noticable differences...you have to be more patient

and weight training can be just as beneficial as running, if not better for losing weight (you have to stick with it)

I recommend weight training and a heavy duty dose of sprints for losing weight...also, what the hell are you eating ?? Smoking is also out of the question !!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    remember many eat heavly for a few days than ease off for the young ones looking to gain weight u must continue to eat fried chips while playing X Box than immortality will soon be yours.

Jan 7, 2004
    does anybody want to lose weight?

diet

breakfast - bran cereal and skim milk
    lunch - salad (no dressing) and protein source ie chicken
    dinner - fruit

workout regime
    5 days a week

warm-up cardio (10-15 mins)
    weight lifting (45-60 mins)
    cardio (30-40 mins)

fuck i lost a lot of weight with this routine, the trick is keeping it off (at which i failed miserably)

salman, try the eliptical machine instead of running or the treadmill

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #100
    I dont recommend anyone comsuming raw eggs, unless you want a good case of salmonella (food poisoning)

yes...they are the banana-growing capital of the world (Borat told me !! ;) )

man, I dont know where to go with this one...

a month in the gym isnt enough time to see any noticable differences...you have to be more patient

and weight training can be just as beneficial as running, if not better for losing weight (you have to stick with it)

I recommend weight training and a heavy duty dose of sprints for losing weight...also, what the hell are you eating ?? Smoking is also out of the question !!
    With sprints,do you mean sprints literally?Because what i gather from sprints is short burts of full blooded running with short pauses,or are you talking about running/jogging?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)