Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I'm an advocate of resistance training, using weights and Interval training (1min fast, one min slow) to boost my metabolism for up to 6 hours after I have worked out.

In all honesty I often eat like a fatty and am losing weight.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I train alone though. It's a lot easier especially if you're doing power cleans and stuff like that. Problem is you have to check your form, which is crucial. Then again, most gym instructors don't know what they're talking about anyway.
Im in the last 6 months of my membership of a shit gym, about to move to the one where the Irish Football Team trains.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So after the race I had on New Year's eve, I haven't hit the track. It's been snowing a lot and even though I can handle the -10 degrees Celsius, the wind effect makes it not fun at all. Then the ground is really slippery with all the ice accumulating.

Today I thought that enough is enough, I went about a pair of these grippers

and went out running. I put on my new pink tights to be seen on the road and to tease Bozi.

The run was pure therapy, -12 degrees and somehow windy, the grippers worked well and all in all a great time. It's good to run again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)