Gym and fitness (179 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damn...had to quit the cycling this week,picked up an infection and coughing and spluttering all day and night, taking a few days off for R+R

@Jack-i am gonna be taking up some running in the new year,got anywhere you recommend for downloading some stand-up? might give that a try

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
damn...had to quit the cycling this week,picked up an infection and coughing and spluttering all day and night, taking a few days off for R+R

@Jack-i am gonna be taking up some running in the new year,got anywhere you recommend for downloading some stand-up? might give that a try
Torrents, there's tons of them.

Richard Pryor has been my latest running buddy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Imperial swim tonight.

A bunch of years ago there was a period of a couple of weeks when I swam almost everyday. I remember back then I used to get into this groove where everything would become sort of a blur, I'd have my eyes closed most of the time, I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, I was just in a kind of trance. A constant rhythm, probably some kind of local maximum of energy efficiency.

Well, today was my 20th swim since I started and it's only now I found that groove again. I was a little worried that it seemed too easy, I wasn't getting properly tired. But at the end of it the room was spinning and I was exhausted, so clearly it worked. Somehow it was hard to maintain it though, I had it for quite a few laps, then I lost it again.

Critically, today the pool was almost empty, and there's no way I can get in that groove having to dodge mofos all the time like it's been for most of this month.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
What is the best way to train in the gym without getting larger? I just want to make a good definition.

I already train kick-boxing and we work a lot in fitness, so in terms of cardio I'm doing very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)