Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
After a week of tracking my foods I can conclude that the amount of protein I eat is too low. Usually between 100 and max 150 gram.

Will try to drink a additional protein shake, otherwise I’m struggling to reach 180 gram

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks. Keep us updated, have you been able to do sports lately?
I have! I lift at home, using resistance bands like these ones instead of dumbells just because they work better for me right now (cheaper, don't take up space etc), and I usually lift along with videos from this youtube channel. I like their stuff. It works for me.

Also been getting into carrying weight with me when I go for a walk,. I hate running, and the place I live is really nice to walk around. I had this brainwave about a week ago and been adding more weight till I find what's good for me now. Today I walked 10km carrying 6kgs of water plus did 30 minutes of arms when I got home. Felt really good. Tomorrow or the next day I'll probs add more weight. The first goal I have in mind is to walk 10km carrying 10kgs, and to do that potentially most days. Down the road I wanna get back into swimming as well for cardio.

I'm actually feeling really good about where I'm at right now body-wise. I feel I'm fitter and stronger now than I've been in years. Nowhere near some of you monsters in this thread, but the person I'm comparing myself to is me of yesterday innit not somebody else.

Jun 16, 2020
I have! I lift at home, using resistance bands like these ones instead of dumbells just because they work better for me right now (cheaper, don't take up space etc), and I usually lift along with videos from this youtube channel. I like their stuff. It works for me.

Also been getting into carrying weight with me when I go for a walk,. I hate running, and the place I live is really nice to walk around. I had this brainwave about a week ago and been adding more weight till I find what's good for me now. Today I walked 10km carrying 6kgs of water plus did 30 minutes of arms when I got home. Felt really good. Tomorrow or the next day I'll probs add more weight. The first goal I have in mind is to walk 10km carrying 10kgs, and to do that potentially most days. Down the road I wanna get back into swimming as well for cardio.

I'm actually feeling really good about where I'm at right now body-wise. I feel I'm fitter and stronger now than I've been in years. Nowhere near some of you monsters in this thread, but the person I'm comparing myself to is me of yesterday innit not somebody else.
I’m okay at running but walking is way more convenient. Running is such a mental fight, after 2/3km I’m always done with it. Only exception is if I run with someone else

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
2 weeks in the deficit starting to notice some small differences especially around the love handels and my ribs more noticeable. All very slightly though. Lost 1,5kg so far

How is your diet going @GordoDeCentral
Hey brother, i had a bit of a glycogen depletion a few days ago so had me a refeed day and put my carbs at around 120-130. Getting leaner though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)