Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
2 weeks in the deficit starting to notice some small differences especially around the love handels and my ribs more noticeable. All very slightly though. Lost 1,5kg so far

How is your diet going @GordoDeCentral
As you can see my refeed day did me a lot of good, still got carrying some water but that's normal

Screenshot_2023-05-06-21-11-34-77_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
As you can see my refeed day did me a lot of good, still got carrying some water but that's normal

Screenshot_2023-05-06-21-11-34-77_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
I got into the science behind that a few days ago. Never knew carbs contained so much water. The cheat day/meal is more about muscle perseverance than sticking trough your diet continuously, who would’ve thought.

Great physique btw man! Crazy lats

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can you safely work out your hammies?
I have been working everything, but light. At this point I just walk into physical therapy and hit every machine there since no one is going to stop me :D. Still a bit of swelling around the knee, and hurts to kneel on it. I've been pushing it back for not being 100% long enough, going to return to the gym Friday and see how it goes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have been working everything, but light. At this point I just walk into physical therapy and hit every machine there since no one is going to stop me :D. Still a bit of swelling around the knee, and hurts to kneel on it. I've been pushing it back for not being 100% long enough, going to return to the gym Friday and see how it goes.
Imho just use bands for legs, and for every other body parts use seated machines negating legs completely. Let it heal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup: Good going, dude.

I squatted 80kg for 4 sets of 5 yesterday. So far from where I was pre-injury, but it feels good to push the weight over 60kg for the first time post-injury. No pain, minimal swelling.

It’s the being on my feet all day, moving around, walking, etc that does a number on my knee for swelling. It’s hard to avoid it though, now that I’m working lots again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:tup: Good going, dude.

I squatted 80kg for 4 sets of 5 yesterday. So far from where I was pre-injury, but it feels good to push the weight over 60kg for the first time post-injury. No pain, minimal swelling.

It’s the being on my feet all day, moving around, walking, etc that does a number on my knee for swelling. It’s hard to avoid it though, now that I’m working lots again.
The cold compress usually helps me with that at physical therapy, have you tried that?

Jun 16, 2020
Cheat meal yesterday (pizza prosciutto with some extra mozzarella and had a half bag of those chocolate peanuts). I learned how bad our nutrition usually is, could immediately visit the toilet several times and had gastric acid all night. Didn’t gain any weight as opposed to a week ago when I had a cheat meal.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Shit, keep your butt on the seat, always! Ice and ibuprofen
It's stupid. I've done leg press forever without a problem. Last week I watch some video about how low you should go on leg press, the guy says go as low as you can as long as your ass stays on the seat so your back doesn't round. I think, yeah makes sense.

Next session, I go too low and do my back in :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's stupid. I've done leg press forever without a problem. Last week I watch some video about how low you should go on leg press, the guy says go as low as you can as long as your ass stays on the seat so your back doesn't round. I think, yeah makes sense.

Next session, I go too low and do my back in :lol:
Does your gym have horizontal legpress? I personally like those and i do go really low with them, no risk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)