Gym and fitness (130 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
yes — game changer

look up Andrew Huberman podcast for more nuanced details for easing into cold showers
With Joe Rogan? The most recent one?

If you put it in perspective, we shower everyday, and there are so many health benefits, that it’s almost stupid to not do it. Easier said than done though, but this are those small life adjustments with big benefits if you succeed implementing it in your routine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wim hof is the OG cold shower guy, i did cold showers for 3 years. Unfortunately, my sinuses got super fucked from a diving trip and i get sick if i do cold showers every day.

Also try in your pre-workout routine, mine was coffee-shit-cold shower

Jul 15, 2006
With Joe Rogan? The most recent one?

If you put it in perspective, we shower everyday, and there are so many health benefits, that it’s almost stupid to not do it. Easier said than done though, but this are those small life adjustments with big benefits if you succeed implementing it in your routine.
Here's the condensed 5 mins version:

iirc he did a full 2 hour episode just on that depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go

Jun 16, 2020
Here's the condensed 5 mins version:

iirc he did a full 2 hour episode just on that depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go
Thanks dude. Will watch the longer episode any time soon.

Tried it a second time today. Is it okay to build it up during a shower session? Last time I went from hot to so cold that I struggled to breath due to the impact. Today I want slowly, my body adapted so it became easier.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Getting reports about the state of the gym from my friend, sounds like even worse of a packed asylum than before the accident. Might legit go from $25 to $55 a month just to avoid the bullshit and waiting a half hour to get a squat rack.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Getting reports about the state of the gym from my friend, sounds like even worse of a packed asylum than before the accident. Might legit go from $25 to $55 a month just to avoid the bullshit and waiting a half hour to get a squat rack.
the nice gyms are worth it imo. I’m rocking with LA fitness since it’s right next to my house and it’s never crowded but if I still lived in the city, I’d go to the $50 one, it was nice as hell

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Like foods not supplements?

I eat a lot of broccoli, peas, grapes, bananas and walnuts. I eat a lot of cereal (weetabix type shit, I dunno how universal that is, and also granola) and quite a lot of bread.
Bruh where's the meat?

I just bought an indoor grill and am enjoying cooking meat and veggies on it. I eat a lot of eggs, cheese, greek yogurt too

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Bruh where's the meat?

I just bought an indoor grill and am enjoying cooking meat and veggies on it. I eat a lot of eggs, cheese, greek yogurt too
Ah I don't eat meat. Most of my protein intake comes from wheat or some kind of bean, one way or another. Actually usually the protein part of my meals these days is some sort of processed or semi-processed meat substitute (primarily because I am depressed and try to make it easy for myself to eat) Some of it is really good, really great macros anyway and works well alongside some fresh veg and some carbs.

Wasn't sure if processed foods came under 'food to improve health', so didn't mention it and stuck to the fresh boys with my list :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)