Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ive started have a serious roughage breakfast lately & i can honestly tell you it works.My skin has cleared up & i have way more energy when i hit the gym.

Basically wheat sticks in boiled water,mixed with oats,almonds,pecan nuts,walnuts,sunflower seeds,sliced apple/banana & fat free joghurt topped with honey.

Make sure you have a lock for the bathroom door.:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ive started have a serious roughage breakfast lately & i can honestly tell you it works.My skin has cleared up & i have way more energy when i hit the gym.

Basically wheat sticks in boiled water,mixed with oats,almonds,pecan nuts,walnuts,sunflower seeds,sliced apple/banana & fat free joghurt topped with honey.

Dude, solid. Very solid :tup:

I feel sorry for your toilet.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

If you blend that cleanly enough I think you can run a car on it.:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What kind of shoes do you guys do your running in? I've always felt that big trainers hampered my natural running style and I use shoes like the Puma H Street or Adidas Adizero. Really light shoes with almost no heel.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hate running and I'm not used to doing cardio...

I'd definitely go with Adizero. I simply hate type of shoes like Puma H Street for running.
The great thing about the H Street is that it offers no stability whatsoever. Which in turn makes your lower legs a lot stronger. The problem with the absolute lack of cushioning is that you have to have good running form. It's like running with spikes on concrete basically.

The Adizero is the more reasonable shoe. It's not quite a trainer, but it's not as extreme as the H Street. I prefer the H Street myself, but the Adizero is better for most.

Works well for me..
They look heavy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)