Gym and fitness (82 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I have been doing upside down crunches lately, I got to say they are the best core workout I have ever tried.
I like doing cable crunch pull-downs. Really feel it working core, abs and lower back

Although it does look like you're training to suck your own dick

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I like doing cable crunch pull-downs. Really feel it working core, abs and lower back

Although it does look like you're training to suck your own dick
Haha yeah, cable crunches are the shit

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty poor form, rounds his back like fuck
Sam plz. The weight he's doing, there will be some rounded back. That's an incredible feat of strength, the form doesn't have to be perfect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm getting a tonne of grief from my PT about deadlift and squat form so I'm probably more attuned to it, it just looks like he's about to really mess his back up lifting like that. Mad weight though!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah

We want video response from you! :weee:
A worldclass 173kg strongman, with over a decade of high level training
Compared to some 119 kg bloke who has been doing 3.5 years of powerlifting, 2 of them beeing pretty good.

Not a fair comparison now is it. And i'm not even gonna start about the bendy bars they use, or the lifting straps.

On a different note, got my practice meet tomorrow at 18h. I'll post vids of the deadlifts at and over 300kg if you like

That's pretty poor form, rounds his back like fuck
All the record holders in heavy deadlift did it with conventional style rounded back. You need to be build for it or you'll break stuff and get hernia's.

Benedict Magnusson
Brian Shaw
Ed Hall
Konstantin Konstantinovs
Andy Bolton

All rounded back conventional

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

just started doing these tonight. Pretty tough as I'm only back in the gym three weeks, but I can tell already that they'll be great strength builders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)