Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are you virgin ?

A men who has submerged his sword, will allways find a way when the opportunity that he craves prevent itself

In this case, use nasal spray, blow your nose, and do it. if that doesnt help, wich it will, just block it with a piece of wrapped tissue.
If that gives you a headache, lie on your back

The only time i've turned down sex with my girlfriend in the 13 "active" years i've had, was 2 weeks ago, when i was suffering bacterial meningitis and tonsillitis at the same time. I've had sex on 38-39°C before (cowgirl obviously), but coupled with the headache that meningitis adds to it, was to much. (an orgasm trough cowgirl at 39°C is actually a very good painkiller, and the only way to reach one as "doing it yourself" isnt possible cause of the bloodpressure in the head at those temperatures.

And then you come telling, a running nose is bad.

You know nothing, PostIronic
You are one sick bastard. And that's alright.

I don't even want to touch my girlfriend when I'm sick or she's sick.

Must be cause she's not a redhead? :boh:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not touching my girlfriend when she's sick, unless she asks me to.

As for myself, it took insane headache, high fever, crushing blood pressure and unstable stomache for me to decline.
As a result, i've had to hear the past week that "i might be getting old" or "apparently testosterone does sleep sometimes" for declining her for the first time since we met.

Women are cruel

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not touching my girlfriend when she's sick, unless she asks me to.

As for myself, it took insane headache, high fever, crushing blood pressure and unstable stomache for me to decline.
As a result, i've had to hear the past week that "i might be getting old" or "apparently testosterone does sleep sometimes" for declining her for the first time since we met.

Women are cruel
Or your girlfriend is cock frenzied. Jesus.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I dont see the grammatical/logical error i made ?

if you can have sex, you can work out
If you cant have sex, you cant work out.

or is it because i havent specified the second sentence ? I tought it was obvious :tongue:
:lol:

I think she meant that if you can't get it up, then you could still workout.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I turn down my girlfriend all the time. What's the fun in always catering to her sexual demands, Zach? Plus, some nights I just want to drink a good brew or two, watch a film, read a book, play my banjo, go for a surf, and then sleep. I don't have time for it, just because she wants it. WTF. Have some self-respect.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've came across the most hilarious thread on bodybuilding forums :lol:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751
I like these questions. But actually, there is a bit of depth into it from powerlifter perspective.

Advanced and Elite powerlifters do a full body compound each training 4 times per week, with repeat in target group.
Beginner and intermediate can pull off an "upper lower" in 4 days, or a "full body" in 3 days (bill star is highly recommended)

I see these "leg day" posts all the time. Let me show you my first sheiko week. Schedule is tailored to russian CMS classification. (i'm CMS squat, class 2 bench, and MS deadlift)

Note : i train monday,tuesday,thursday,saturday. for this reason my "new week" begins on thursday cause the schedule is made for "monday, wednesday,fryday, saturday".

Thursday

Front Squat : 1x4x30% , 1x4x40% , 3x4x50%
Paused benchpress : 1x5x50% , 1x4x60% , 1x3x70% , 4x2x75%
Squat : 1x3x55% , 1x3x65% , 4x2x75%....................................................Wich is pretty rough considering you've crashed your quads with the fronts, cooled down/acidised during bench, and now back into squats on higher weight

assistance : 4x8 chest flies, 3x10 abs. these sets are for stretching purposes

saturday

SumoDeadlift to kneehight with 2 second pauze and back down : 1x3x50% , 1x3x60% , 4x3x70%
Bench press : 1x5x50% , 1x5x60% and then single sets of : 3x , 5x , 7x , 4x , 6x , 8x 70% (this is wave build, and murders you).
Conventional Deadlift with pause 5-7cm above knees, to lockout : 1x3x55% , 1x3x65% , 4x2 75%

assistance : 4x6 lat muscles , 5x5 good mornings

Monday

Bench press : 1x5x50% , 1x4x60% , 1x3x70% , 4x3x75%
Squat with pauze at half position on the way down : 1x3x50% , 1x3x60% , 4x3x70%...This is the worst excercise known to men when done with 70%max
Board bench press : 1x3x60% , 1x3x70 , 2x3x80% , 3x2x85%

assistance 4x8 pec flyes and hyper extentions

Tuesday

Conventional Deficit deadlift (15cm) : 1x3x50% , 4x2x60%
Incline bench press : 3sets 5x ~50-60%................................This is mainly to stretch and train the bottom position, to create better stability at the pauzed position on the chest for regular bench
Deadlift off boxes, bar is 5-7cm above knees : 1x13x55% , 1x3x65% , 2x3x75% , 3x2x85%.....trains the hip trust during the lockout, hardest excercise for me

assistance : dips 4x5, leg press5x5x90% squat , hyperextention 4x8

The only way to improve, is frequency, short overloads, mostly ~70%loads, much volume. and alternating between resting chest/legs/back, doing it once for high setloads and doing it twice when the muscle is low on glycogene and high on acid.

God these leg day whiners. I murder my quadriceps each training

I turn down my girlfriend all the time. What's the fun in always catering to her sexual demands, Zach? Plus, some nights I just want to drink a good brew or two, watch a film, read a book, play my banjo, go for a surf, and then sleep. I don't have time for it, just because she wants it. WTF. Have some self-respect.
Thats allright. A libido is a libido, and what matters is depending on important sex is, to find someone who is rather close to yours, relative to the importance.

I have no experience with turning down, for a simple reason : She has a slightly above normal libido for a female. I have a (i think) high libido for a male.
This simply means she'll allways be saturated, and never gets to the point where she didnt had some long enough to become the one asking for it.
Unless before we lived togheter and i didnt see her during the weekends untill sunday or monday. But then i offcourse wanted aswell. Illness is the only exception at the moment iirc.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thats allright. A libido is a libido, and what matters is depending on important sex is, to find someone who is rather close to yours, relative to the importance.

I have no experience with turning down, for a simple reason : She has a slightly above normal libido for a female. I have a (i think) high libido for a male.
This simply means she'll allways be saturated, and never gets to the point where she didnt had some long enough to become the one asking for it.
Unless before we lived togheter and i didnt see her during the weekends untill sunday or monday. But then i offcourse wanted aswell. Illness is the only exception at the moment iirc.
Bro, you're missing the point. Relationships are a power struggle, if you let her have all the control of sex by basically wanting it all the time, you cede all power. You have to shut her down occasionally, even if you desperately crave it, just to take some of the power back. Guerrilla warfare in the bedroom 101.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Zach is all about the brute head on force, he doesn't even use pincer manuever. And you talking here about guerrilla stuff. That's shits for small, weak and feeble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)