Gym and fitness (194 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Dom :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

But lack of effort could be a result of bad self-regulation which is not necessarily a characteristic of lazy people. Besides, even for those who make an effort, it's not entirely about hitting the gym and eating healthy. Different genes, different bodies, different results. Exercising and eating healthy should be encouraged. Feeling comfortable in your skin and maintaining a positive attitude about how you and your body look (part of which may be entirely out of your control) should be even more encouraged imo.
:tup: You are such a lovely person.

- - - Updated - - -

Informative read. Also, the example used could actually be me :D
Kool. Glad you liekd it.

- - - Updated - - -

sooo....how does on approach a girl at a gym? serious question.
Lesbionics

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But lack of effort could be a result of bad self-regulation which is not necessarily a characteristic of lazy people. Besides, even for those who make an effort, it's not entirely about hitting the gym and eating healthy. Different genes, different bodies, different results.
Why do you care about that, you have a fapworthy body. :D

You're just defending that folk who goes 'oh I try but there are no results, it's genetics!'. But it's not. It's about people not trying hard enough, or not being disciplined enough to keep working out for a longer period of time. Too many people give up shortly and blame it on genetics or metabolism being bad. But majority fails to realize it's a marathon and not a 100 meters sprint we're talking about.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why? i am so confused right now

- - - Updated - - -

You dont. She's there for training and improving herself and cant care less about some sweaty bloke wasting her gym time.

And if the girl isnt working out but just beeing like "make up, smartphone, looking around", she's an attractionho and you dont want those.
mofo this does not help me

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
mofo this does not help me
You don't hit on girls while they're working out. You single yourself out as a wannabe and most ladies don't appreciate it.

If you must socialize with the females. Try when you're leaving or heading back to the locker room after a work out. My buddy Luke got his wife that way.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nah, it is definitely all about hitting the gym and eating healthy. Genes don't make that big of a difference.
Why do you care about that, you have a fapworthy body. :D

You're just defending that folk who goes 'oh I try but there are no results, it's genetics!'. But it's not. It's about people not trying hard enough, or not being disciplined enough to keep working out for a longer period of time. Too many people give up shortly and blame it on genetics or metabolism being bad. But majority fails to realize it's a marathon and not a 100 meters sprint we're talking about.
Genes matter, Don't be stupid :D

And Dusan that's exactly what I meant; lack of hard work and discipline you are talking about are not necessarily characteristics of lazy people. You "fail to realize" [:p] that it's not only lazy people who give up on a marathon.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Broke my hand for the 6th time boxing. Out for at least 6 weeks absolutly gutted was just getting into good form/shape. going to need to think of a decent routine i can use to work around my broken hand and cast.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Broke my hand for the 6th time boxing. Out for at least 6 weeks absolutly gutted was just getting into good form/shape. going to need to think of a decent routine i can use to work around my broken hand and cast.
Lower body and loads of cardio? Let your hand heal. You'll pick up upper body strength fast.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Thats what im thinking its just going to suck sweating into a cast. I still want to box so i will use my left hand more and i will start kicking again too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 186)