Gym and fitness (33 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So a milestone, three digits deadlift today, I did 2x12 at 95kg and added that juicy five but managed 10 reps.

I saw this coming and I can do more with less reps but I like the long sets so I am keeping this pace.

The bigger milestone though was finally increasing my squat, 80 kg really killed me today but I managed 3 sets of 12.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So a milestone, three digits deadlift today, I did 2x12 at 95kg and added that juicy five but managed 10 reps.

I saw this coming and I can do more with less reps but I like the long sets so I am keeping this pace.

The bigger milestone though was finally increasing my squat, 80 kg really killed me today but I managed 3 sets of 12.
Gratz :tup:

Keep up the good work !

Sex with a runny nose is disgusting. No thanks.
Are you virgin ?

A men who has submerged his sword, will allways find a way when the opportunity that he craves prevent itself

In this case, use nasal spray, blow your nose, and do it. if that doesnt help, wich it will, just block it with a piece of wrapped tissue.
If that gives you a headache, lie on your back

The only time i've turned down sex with my girlfriend in the 13 "active" years i've had, was 2 weeks ago, when i was suffering bacterial meningitis and tonsillitis at the same time. I've had sex on 38-39°C before (cowgirl obviously), but coupled with the headache that meningitis adds to it, was to much. (an orgasm trough cowgirl at 39°C is actually a very good painkiller, and the only way to reach one as "doing it yourself" isnt possible cause of the bloodpressure in the head at those temperatures.

And then you come telling, a running nose is bad.

You know nothing, PostIronic

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I keep getting a weird clicking in my wrist whenever i deadlift. It doesn't hurt but bothers me enough to not want to do it.
How are you grabbing the bar, and wich hand is it

reverse grip , hook grip, overhand grip, underhand grip ?

- - - Updated - - -

If the answer to that question is "no", it still doesn't mean he can't work out though, according to your rule of thumb :D
I dont see the grammatical/logical error i made ?

if you can have sex, you can work out
If you cant have sex, you cant work out.

or is it because i havent specified the second sentence ? I tought it was obvious :tongue:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I dont see the grammatical/logical error i made ?

if you can have sex, you can work out
If you cant have sex, you cant work out.

or is it because i havent specified the second sentence ? I tought it was obvious :tongue:
The logical problem there is that "if you can have sex, you can work out" is not equivalent to "if you cannot have sex, you cannot work out". It is the logical equivalent of "if you cannot work out, you cannot have sex" :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The logical problem there is that "if you can have sex, you can work out" is not equivalent to "if you cannot have sex, you cannot work out". It is the logical equivalent of "if you cannot work out, you cannot have sex" :D
This absolutely confirms when i said to the misses before women sometimes like to argue, just for the sake of it :D

But allright, you are right, i could have phrased it differently so the more punctual amonst us wouldnt make a problem out of it :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)