Gym and fitness (52 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Bro, you're missing the point. Relationships are a power struggle, if you let her have all the control of sex by basically wanting it all the time, you cede all power. You have to shut her down occasionally, even if you desperately crave it, just to take some of the power back. Guerrilla warfare in the bedroom 101.
:agree:

What I used to do with my ex was: Lick her just until she came, stop, stand up, moves´my ass over her head, fart, look her in the eyes and say: "This my house, bitch. I rule", then I would tea bag her and say sorry mom.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bro, you're missing the point. Relationships are a power struggle, if you let her have all the control of sex by basically wanting it all the time, you cede all power. You have to shut her down occasionally, even if you desperately crave it, just to take some of the power back. Guerrilla warfare in the bedroom 101.
You are 100% correct about that. The trick is finding ways to balance that out. Any girl who is a bit insecure(they all are to some degree) but loves you, has the fear you might be vulnerable to other women when shut down to much.
For this reason, i make sure she notices from time to time i would have other opportunities. Her beeing a bit jelous and suspicious helps this.

My Guerilla warfare is pretending to go to a party alone (she has to work next day but i have no early class), when she knows certain girls my type are there, usually ending up with her offering sex (usually pretty good i might add), to make me stay at home.

Needless to say, its been a while since the last time i went out alone at evening/night

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zach is all about the brute head on force, he doesn't even use pincer manuever. And you talking here about guerrilla stuff. That's $#@!s for small, weak and feeble.
So what you are trying to say, is that the last time you refused to give it up to Zach, he knocked you out and had his way with your unconscious body? Gotcha bro. :D

:agree:

What I used to do with my ex was: Lick her just until she came, stop, stand up, moves´my ass over her head, fart, look her in the eyes and say: "This my house, bitch. I rule", then I would tea bag her and say sorry mom.
I'm so doing this tonight. Do you ever shart by accident?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You are 100% correct about that. The trick is finding ways to balance that out. Any girl who is a bit insecure(they all are to some degree) but loves you, has the fear you might be vulnerable to other women when shut down to much.
For this reason, i make sure she notices from time to time i would have other opportunities. Her beeing a bit jelous and suspicious helps this.

My Guerilla warfare is pretending to go to a party alone (she has to work next day but i have no early class), when she knows certain girls my type are there, usually ending up with her offering sex (usually pretty good i might add), to make me stay at home.

Needless to say, its been a while since the last time i went out alone at evening/night
Oh my... You really are special.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So what you are trying to say, is that the last time you refused to give it up to Zach, he knocked you out and had his way with your unconscious body? Gotcha bro. :D?
Nah, we haven't met, but I wouldn't be surprised that he would do that to other people with all that high libido and all...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Come to think of it, i actually do exactly what you say sometimes, but in a different way.

Sometimes i dont make attempts for 3 days, the first two beeing training days, come home late from training and show no interest. She then isnt needing it herself, but mentally thinking i might be seeing someone else, so starts asking if i dont want to do her instead.

Cant do that to often tho. Only selfservice is boring

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, we haven't met, but I wouldn't be surprised that he would do that to other people with all that high libido and all...
I'm physically disgusted and unwell by the idea of rape alone.

Whilst i can see any kind of gore in a movie, i refuse to watch rape scenes. I'll eighter FF it, or walk away.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

You are a dangerous man...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets not overreact here. If i'm not getting anything, then thats that. Sometimes small argument wich is quickly forgotten. And self service it is.

Dangerous are creepers who physically force it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would rather my girl felt safe then always panicking. But hey, that's just me.
Thats a one sided view. How about never beeing allowed to go out alone ? Cant even go have a drink with a friend in a bar down the street when he wants to talk about his work related issues.

Coins have two sides

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)