Gym and fitness (34 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
how many real non cheating reps did you do?
5 (6 reps but last one was spotted), so yea, not exactly doing it for high reps, before i left for qatar i was doing 220 for 6 solid reps and 8 with spotting, so i want to get to that and improve on it

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i ve been concentrating on doin every rep correctly, taking 4-6 seconds so i have been doing my press with 205
which is y ur bigger than me lol im more interested in strength right now, once i hit 240 i'll go down an focus on slower more quality reps

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i took about a week and a half off and shrunk a lot. So annoying. I can't really even take a break without losing a fair bit of my mass. But i'm pretty much just as strong so it really doesn't make sense to me.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ok, I have one question for you guys.

I have around 5lbs of Whey Protein and Gainer combined and now I want to take another supplement with them that will increase my gains (lean muscle I want). Strenght is not that important as much as building muscles.

Btw I'm 181cm and have 85kg

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005

I have around 5lbs of Whey Protein and Gainer combined and now I want to take another supplement with them that will increase my gains (lean muscle I want). Strenght is not that important as much as building muscles.

creatine or glutamine?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
just went to gym, lifting 15 kg dumbells pec fly's? lol i think its called that and some cardio of course. not feeling well so i struggled.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hit a rough period the last two weeks where all i've done is go out and not hit the gym. Looking forward to getting back to my routine I wanna be at the gym everyday, I wanna grow dammit!
Excuse the enthusiasm i just watched Rocky.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hehhe, I know the feeling, after long time I finally trainm regulary and I'm definitly back into shape and it feels great!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

eat lots of fish, and or or chicken breast.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
@Goggo: Just eat your way through man. Just Eat. Try to eat as clean as possible though.

And drop the gainer. It has lots of sugar in it. Beef up your protein shake with some fruits, PB, and nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 27)