Gym and fitness (90 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh noes, increased odds for a rare symptom.

Recent study concluded giving frequent oral sex increases the odds more then that, for troat cancer.

When comparing vegetarians, a commen disease in females, to normal people who eat meat, apart from slightly lowered odds to get diabetis, the odds for a truckload of hormone or tissue growth based conditions are 3 to 5 times as high.

Keyword : odds.

Drinking 2 glasses of wine is considered "good" cause of the tanines (for fucks sake, eat beans it holds a multitude of that). But the alcohol present in the whine increases the odds for liver related issues by a multitude.

My kidneys are processing 10grams of creatine, 600miligrams of cafeine, 30grams of ephidrine, 300+grams of digested proteine, whilst receiving OH DOES 2.5 liters of Coke light.

They are in radiant condition and work 100%. Where are your odds now ?

What are the odds of decreased kidney function, when drinking +3 liters of fluids during the day ?
You are literally batshit insane. Even obese people don't convince themselves that the junk they eat is healthy. I also don't know why anyone would want to drink 2.5l of soft drink a day. Do you also know that kidney failure has no symptoms until you lose like 90% of kidney function?

But I guess we can throw all Harvard medical conclusions out, because Dr. Zach is here. Praise the lord, you should become a billionaire doctor with a cure for cancer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach, can you tell me something about (black) coffee? Like positive and negative things of its contents.

(no idea if that is a weird question)
"black coffee" basically means its highly concentrated.

Positive :

Increased metabolic rate
Increased alertness
Increased desire to do physical work or work in general
Increased concentration when at 1/4th of the bell curve.
Provokes a number two
Increased fatburning
Increased heart and breathing rate (slightly)

Negatives

If its really black, its pretty strong on the stomache, especially when empty. Can lead to inflammation or ulsors in the long run when you are overdoing it
Increased urination desire frequency
Provokes a number 2
You'll become drowsy when it wears off, however, continiously drinking it removes the issue

In general, coffee is great. Black coffee is also great, but take in accound how your stomache feels, and long term dependence.
You can become dependent on it, and will be very sleezy before you take your first coffee.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are literally batshit insane. Even obese people don't convince themselves that the junk they eat is healthy. I also don't know why anyone would want to drink 2.5l of soft drink a day. Do you also know that kidney failure has no symptoms until you lose like 90% of kidney function?

But I guess we can throw all Harvard medical conclusions out, because Dr. Zach is here. Praise the lord, you should become a billionaire doctor with a cure for cancer.
You give me facts for females based on general diet soda's, i explain why they are irrelevant.

I could have started with "ah, for females ? good luck i'm a male" , but instead i gave a larger explenation.

Sonny, i have processed dozens of scientific reports that were inaccurate. I know how they are made cause we coöperate with doctorate students. I have given you my time to explain why its irrelevant, and yet you come here and insult me.

Lets put it like this : Fuck off, get a degree in biochemical science, and come back to tell me i'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a bunch. You're better than google.
Nah, i'm "batshit insane" apparently

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So it's irrelevant because males don't have kidneys or they are made of steel. Even if male kidneys might be a bit 'stronger' than female kidneys, it doesn't mean you can drink as much soft drink as you want. Diet Coke, Coke light, all the same thing since they use artificial sweetners.

Why don't you fuck off, drink 3000L of 'coke light' and 1000KG of caffeine and tell me how your kidneys are going.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So it's irrelevant because males don't have kidneys or they are made of steel. Even if male kidneys might be a bit 'stronger' than female kidneys, it doesn't mean you can drink as much soft drink as you want. Diet Coke, Coke light, all the same thing since they use artificial sweetners.

Why don't you fuck off, drink 3000L of 'coke light' and 1000KG of caffeine and tell me how your kidneys are going.
Diet coke is pH 3.6. Cola Light is pH 5.0. Go ahead and calculate how much H+ difference that is.
Male kidneys arent "a bit stronger". Because we produce a ton more testosterone, our liver and kidneys are much stronger. But the point is i said i drink 2.5 liters and you came up with "in females". How nice. I head females can get vaginal cancer from many different sexual partners, is this also relevant to me ?

About what you said, that is very extremely funny and tells me you arent very educated.
Drinking too much water, about 12 liters in a single day, will kill you before the aspartane buildup becomes remotely problematic.

Do you even have a clue about how the FDA determines the maximum allowed concentration allowed ?

Quite simply they consider the lowest dose thats producing side effects, and then make sure you get this mass at a much higher volume then the volume of water that causes you trouble first.

This is why i say, that Cola Light, is fine. I however didnt say you should order aspartane from a pharma company and eat it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That is a horrible analogy since men don't have vaginas, though I'm sure you have one hidden somewhere. If that is true about side effects and dilution, then why don't they do it with regular soft drinks? Because it's bs, and you're deluded if you think it's going to have no negative effect.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That is a horrible analogy since men don't have vaginas, though I'm sure you have one hidden somewhere. If that is true about side effects and dilution, then why don't they do it with regular soft drinks? Because it's bs, and you're deluded if you think it's going to have no negative effect.
You have no knowledge of food chemistry. Lets end this discuttion, i'm getting tired of correcting you.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You have no knowledge of food chemistry. Lets end this discuttion, i'm getting tired of correcting you.
Yes, yes you win ok, coke light is good for you I will start drinking maybe tomorrow I will wake up shredded like Arnie. I will also drink it to make sure I don't have kidney failure and diabetes, along with 5 cups of coffee a day.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm sure he has a point in there somewhere, but he was trying to justify having 2.5 liters of it everyday. He always takes it too far until he loses his own argument. :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
@Zacheryah

How about pre-workouts? I want to buy but they scare the shit out of me. Some people even had heart attacks and shit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I had this long talk recently with a competitive crossfitter who turned powerlifter. Think you can stomache the conclusion ?
I have heard a lot about how much better heavy lifting is than Crossfit but in the end workout for me is not about achieving results but to complete my running and yoga. One day with heavy lifting is enough for my needs and with the WODs that I do I achieve strength together with increased VO2Max. More importantly for me is the company I do the workout with and this schedule fits me and my friend just perfectly. We are achieving results while having a kick ass time together.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm sure he has a point in there somewhere, but he was trying to justify having 2.5 liters of it everyday. He always takes it too far until he loses his own argument. :lol:
Still have it. FDA sets the aspartane concentration more then low enough. You'll find tons of studies that have time and time again shown how terrible regular soda's are for your health. I too, have found that out as a child. I build fat faster then you can prenounce it, when drinking regular coke or alcohol, wich is why i never do it.

@Zacheryah

How about pre-workouts? I want to buy but they scare the shit out of me. Some people even had heart attacks and shit.
99.99% of preworkouts are just 500+mg caffeine with a bit of creatine, and they'll market it as if you are taking a gram of a powerfull steroid.
They are all bullshit.

Take Assault from Musclepharm. Its cheap, it got all the ingredients you want, and moderate caffeine dosage.

DMAA is banned now because it was giving health issues to the heart. Legal "boosters" are very closely monitored, and banned even faster.
I take an illegal supplement actually. Ephedrine. Because i am not an idiot who takes 15 times the dose and doesnt drink for 12 houres.
Also, ephedrine is legalised again in 3/4ths of the world. Just not belgium cause we are a bunch of naive pussy's when it comes to labaling something as doping.

Start with the mentionned product. If you dont get enough kick, buy the extremely cheap caffeine pills. 250pills of 250mg for what, 10 bucks.

Dont believe what the guys try to sell you. They'll act as if your buying amphetamines or dianabol.

I have heard a lot about how much better heavy lifting is than Crossfit but in the end workout for me is not about achieving results but to complete my running and yoga. One day with heavy lifting is enough for my needs and with the WODs that I do I achieve strength together with increased VO2Max. More importantly for me is the company I do the workout with and this schedule fits me and my friend just perfectly. We are achieving results while having a kick ass time together.
Incredible detail, wont argue with that :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.
actually the problem is he is using facts and explaining his point in a scientific way, while zoso is arguing for the sake of arguing and you , klin, i really dont know what happened to you man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)