Gym and fitness (52 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
wow coke so healthy I will just drink as much as I want. do you know how bad that stuff is for your kidneys, it doesn't matter if it's real or fake sugar.

or you can just keep deluding yourself with fake knowledge but I don't really care anyway, actually please drink like 5L of the stuff a day.

- - - Updated - - -

less harmful than orange juice, you are literally a moron :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
ZoSo, you sound like RUS now. Use some facts. ;)

@Zacheryah, but isn't it true that it's still a bit unclear how much aspartame (sweetener in diet coke) it's okay to take in on a daily basis? I'm pretty sure there have been mixed studies regarding this.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not about your point, it's the "please drink 5L of the stuff a day" and "you are a moron" reasoning. :D
it's called for ;)

:lol: I know right

next thing you know:

'cancer is actually good for you, since you can lose weight and workout more and you also get lots of pleptoxocide and you can work out your right left inteferior assfaceeye muscle with the correct technique and posture'

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

@Zacheryah, but isn't it true that it's still a bit unclear how much aspartame (sweetener in diet coke) it's okay to take in on a daily basis? I'm pretty sure there have been mixed studies regarding this.

there is no legitimate study on the harm of aspartame, the cancer on rat was caused by injecting them with ungodly amounts of it.
@ZoSo we are still waiting on your 'facts', i will warn you that Zach is soon to become a Phd on the subject and will most likely dismantle any pseudo-science/facts you might bring here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
wow coke so healthy I will just drink as much as I want. do you know how bad that stuff is for your kidneys, it doesn't matter if it's real or fake sugar.

or you can just keep deluding yourself with fake knowledge but I don't really care anyway, actually please drink like 5L of the stuff a day.

- - - Updated - - -

less harmful than orange juice, you are literally a moron :rofl:

I sound like rus? :lol: I'm not the one claiming crackpot stuff that soft drink is harmless.

http://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/6/1/160.long

Let me cockswap you with some good facts here.

Aspartane, gets metabolised in 2 amino acids, aspartic acid and phenyl analine, and methanol
The dosage used in cola light, produces the same amount of methanol per litle as a glass of orange juice

The rats, got injected an insane amount of aspartane, and whilst its not proven what exactly induced the cancer, its very likely it was methanol, wich is quite bad in such dosage per gram bodyweight.

However, Zoso was referring to dental issues. The pH of orange juice is lower then in Coke light. Along with the enzymes in the juice, its far worse for the teeth.

I'll remind here, unlike the last post of zoso, i am comparing cola LIGHT to orange juice. I am not comparing other diet soda's, and regular cola.

Other diet soda's have a lower pH then Cola Light. Have other ingredients. I am not talking about them.

- - - Updated - - -

As a reference, i'm 90% done with my education, just the thesis(will be about wastewater treatment) and 2 courses left next year, and i'll graduate in june 2015 as "Master of science in applied engineering : Biochemistry"

Just sayin, i know a thing or two about this stuff, and have had this talk with a few of my profs before.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Monday: Yoga at lunch, boxing in the evening
Tuesday: Crossfit at lunch
Wednesday: Handstand at lunch (sometimes I run to work and back home)
Thursday: Crossfit
Friday: Morning run, yoga in the evening
Saturday: Either rest day or a long run at a slow pace, most of the times with a stroller
Sunday: Lifting

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
there is no legitimate study on the harm of aspartame, the cancer on rat was caused by injecting them with ungodly amounts of it.
@ZoSo we are still waiting on your 'facts', i will warn you that Zach is soon to become a Phd on the subject and will most likely dismantle any pseudo-science/facts you might bring here.
Let me cockswap you with some good facts here.

Aspartane, gets metabolised in 2 amino acids, aspartic acid and phenyl analine, and methanol
The dosage used in cola light, produces the same amount of methanol per litle as a glass of orange juice

The rats, got injected an insane amount of aspartane, and whilst its not proven what exactly induced the cancer, its very likely it was methanol, wich is quite bad in such dosage per gram bodyweight.

However, Zoso was referring to dental issues. The pH of orange juice is lower then in Coke light. Along with the enzymes in the juice, its far worse for the teeth.

I'll remind here, unlike the last post of zoso, i am comparing cola LIGHT to orange juice. I am not comparing other diet soda's, and regular cola.

Other diet soda's have a lower pH then Cola Light. Have other ingredients. I am not talking about them.

- - - Updated - - -

As a reference, i'm 90% done with my education, just the thesis(will be about wastewater treatment) and 2 courses left next year, and i'll graduate in june 2015 as "Master of science in applied engineering : Biochemistry"

Just sayin, i know a thing or two about this stuff, and have had this talk with a few of my profs before.
Maybe you missed it.

cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/6/1/160.long

Consumption of ≥2 servings per day of artificially sweetened soda is associated with a 2-fold increased odds for kidney function decline in women.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh noes, increased odds for a rare symptom.

Recent study concluded giving frequent oral sex increases the odds more then that, for troat cancer.

When comparing vegetarians, a commen disease in females, to normal people who eat meat, apart from slightly lowered odds to get diabetis, the odds for a truckload of hormone or tissue growth based conditions are 3 to 5 times as high.

Keyword : odds.

Drinking 2 glasses of wine is considered "good" cause of the tanines (for fucks sake, eat beans it holds a multitude of that). But the alcohol present in the whine increases the odds for liver related issues by a multitude.

My kidneys are processing 10grams of creatine, 600miligrams of cafeine, 30grams of ephidrine, 300+grams of digested proteine, whilst receiving OH DOES 2.5 liters of Coke light.

They are in radiant condition and work 100%. Where are your odds now ?

What are the odds of decreased kidney function, when drinking +3 liters of fluids during the day ?

- - - Updated - - -

Monday: Yoga at lunch, boxing in the evening
Tuesday: Crossfit at lunch
Wednesday: Handstand at lunch (sometimes I run to work and back home)
Thursday: Crossfit
Friday: Morning run, yoga in the evening
Saturday: Either rest day or a long run at a slow pace, most of the times with a stroller
Sunday: Lifting
I had this long talk recently with a competitive crossfitter who turned powerlifter. Think you can stomache the conclusion ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 44)