Gym and fitness (22 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Weight training causes hair loss, is that true or just a myth?
Thats a myth. Hairloss is genetic. This means its linked to testosterone for some. If those people take anabolics, they'll have a faster receding hairline.

damn, you were beyond chunky.

btw, zach, got my assault preworkout and protein :weee:
allright :)

What taste did you got ?

The orange thingie, i actually liked, it wasent god awfull like usual preworkouts.
Currently got the purle stuff, wich is horrible

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thats a myth. Hairloss is genetic. This means its linked to testosterone for some. If those people take anabolics, they'll have a faster receding hairline.

allright :)

What taste did you got ?

The orange thingie, i actually liked, it wasent god awfull like usual preworkouts.
Currently got the purle stuff, wich is horrible
grape for the preworkout and banana for the protein. i never cared about the taste so yeah, it doesn't mean much haha.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
True. It's scientifically proven.
don't laugh about it, it actually is. due to increase in testosterone, hair loss can occur during lifting. scientists from NYU have derived a formula that takes into account your age, testosterone level, workout intensity, and diet and linked it to hair loss and the chances one has of holding on to their scalp follicles. 60% of the time, it works 100% of the time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@JCK or anyone else with knowledge, please help:

The last two days when I've been running and jumping rope, about half way through the 40min session I get a stinging pain stretching from the small tendons on top of my foot stretching over the ancle joint and spreads out over the front side of my lower leg. I've powered through the last two days and every morning I wake up everything feels fine. I warm up, jump around do fast/slow runs to test it and nothing - then I start the workout and the same thing happens. Any idea what this is and what the remedy could be? Don't think it's an injury as the foot doesn't hurt after it's rested and stretched.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK or anyone else with knowledge, please help:

The last two days when I've been running and jumping rope, about half way through the 40min session I get a stinging pain stretching from the small tendons on top of my foot stretching over the ancle joint and spreads out over the front side of my lower leg. I've powered through the last two days and every morning I wake up everything feels fine. I warm up, jump around do fast/slow runs to test it and nothing - then I start the workout and the same thing happens. Any idea what this is and what the remedy could be? Don't think it's an injury as the foot doesn't hurt after it's rested and stretched.
It's an inlammation, stetch like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)