Gym and fitness (52 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just finished a 10k run in a hilly muddy rainy track in the woods. Damn I missed those, now it's breakfast time. I will literally empty the fridge.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
So benched 100 kilos the other day. Pretty good feeling.

My 'swimmers programme' is getting on really well. Adding a lot of strength without gaining too much weight. Currently sitting at 78 kilo with a fat percentage around 6 %. I'm 185 cm.

My diet is a bitch tho.

If anyone's interested, I can post my full routine (two week schedule) and diet.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

My 'swimmers programme' is getting on really well. Adding a lot of strength without gaining too much weight. Currently sitting at 78 kilo with a fat percentage around 6 %. I'm 185 cm.

My diet is a bitch tho.

If anyone's interested, I can post my full routine (two week schedule) and diet.
Congratz on that !

Your first 100kg is a landmark u'll allways remember

Having my first boxing match in over 10 years Monday and im dosed with a cold :'(
Dont get smashed :|

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

My diet is a bitch tho.

Pictures. That sounds rather ripped.

--

My motivation has been killed.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This may sound stupid, but how does one find out the fat % of their bodies?
You have an apparatus for that. You grab the skinn from certain area's and "pinch" it with the apparatus

based on the rigidity of the skinn, it will determine fat%

- - - Updated - - -

imagine the things you use to put up laundry to dry ? to attach it to the wire ? those little things

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
DXA (formerly DEXA) is a newer method for estimating body fat percentage. But from what I've heard it's hard to find one and it's pretty expensive to use it.

--

Last couple of month(s) have been a disaster for me. I had zero motivation and I couldn't even bother to lift weights.. just horrible. Now I'm going, forcing myself actually, to try to get on the road.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
DXA (formerly DEXA) is a newer method for estimating body fat percentage. But from what I've heard it's hard to find one and it's pretty expensive to use it.

--

Last couple of month(s) have been a disaster for me. I had zero motivation and I couldn't even bother to lift weights.. just horrible. Now I'm going, forcing myself actually, to try to get on the road.
It never goes well when you have to force it. I was in the same situation half a year ago, decided to completely ignore the gym and rest for a couple of weeks. I soon realised I want to go back and I started working out again and it felt great. I suggest you do the same. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)