Gym and fitness (89 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cheers for that Zach barbell and cable rows are something I definitely want to incorporate into my workout for sure. I do many of the others you've mentioned :tup:
Various kinds of rows and shrugs, really put the meat in that back area. Wich helps benchpress and the massive look :tup:

Holy crap, thats quite the progression you made there, keep it up !

In two weeks I'll be on holiday which means I'll be spending my time at the beach, I'll take all tye of pics but Zach worries me I swear.
I didnt ask to pose naked

yet

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Me one year ago

Me today

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any recommendations based on the pictures?

I do boxing twice a week 4 hours, one day fitness and cardio 2 hours, gym twice a week 4 hours.

I nearly have no control what so ever on what I eat though :D
uff, thats a hard one to call, since boxers need explosiveness i think, perhaps there are some other material arts guys around ?

Thats some nice sculpted upper body you got there , impressive chest

Now how about them legz :tongue:

Dec 26, 2004
uff, thats a hard one to call, since boxers need explosiveness i think, perhaps there are some other material arts guys around ?

Thats some nice sculpted upper body you got there , impressive chest

Now how about them legz :tongue:
My issue are mainly with weight.

I am 172cm and around 76kg, but since I reached that range I stopped losing weight even though I am doing intensive sports nearly daily.

I am targeting to reach 72kg, and I would prefer to increase or change my sport program rather than having a strict controls on what I eat.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Will be in the gym this evening concentrating solely on triceps and interval cardio. Sun holiday is just over a month away so need dem big arms and the slim waist sorted :p

Fucking love handles are the hardest to shift :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My issue are mainly with weight.

I am 172cm and around 76kg, but since I reached that range I stopped losing weight even though I am doing intensive sports nearly daily.

I am targeting to reach 72kg, and I would prefer to increase or change my sport program rather than having a strict controls on what I eat.
As a boxer, i'd highly recommand doing "jumping based cardio"

wich is mainly running and trendmill. You would get pretty good results when doing intervals.

Dule or Jack have more knowledge on the cardio/running matter then i have, but i know its hands down the best cardio.

One thing tho. I'd try to put 30 mins of cardio in at least 4 days, if you really must grind down the weight.

Will be in the gym this evening concentrating solely on triceps and interval cardio. Sun holiday is just over a month away so need dem big arms and the slim waist sorted :p

Fucking love handles are the hardest to shift :(
Well, after those, its getting the abs out :tongue:

not too much, but yes i am cutting
its quite visible :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dont haste that chest mate.

I spend 6 months with lower weights and higher reps, just to get that shoulder all working and fine

Not saying you have to be as slow as me, but just dont hate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)