Gym and fitness (76 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Denebski?

A' Apple Product? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

To continue, keep going once you've started a program. Say you keep at it a couple of weeks with no problems, and then the decrease in motivation comes.

But I meant "to start" if you were referring to bothering picking up the weights on that particular day :D
Motivation?

The surprising simplicity of females in the mood of mating should be enough to keep you going.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I have to start doing them too. And push ups, but God do I hate push ups.
Im ok with push ups at the moment, I think its all about consistency. The more you do them the easier they get, goes without saying I guess.

I managed a measly 6 pull ups today, and my technique was all wrong, must have looked like a proper weed, though trying them at the end of an hour of weights was probably ill-advised.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Im ok with push ups at the moment, I think its all about consistency. The more you do them the easier they get, goes without saying I guess.

I managed a measly 6 pull ups today, and my technique was all wrong, must have looked like a proper weed, though trying them at the end of an hour of weights was probably ill-advised.
That too. It's like you need a whole separate day for them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think there's any technique for pull ups. If you're struggling while doing it I'd say you lack strength.

But that's a normal thing for beginners so don't worry about it. You'll get lots of strength for it from other exercises.

I just came back from training and I did pull ups too. I'm doing them with 16kg on me. I feel great, but I also feel like I'm going to faint lol.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I don't think there's any technique for pull ups. If you're struggling while doing it I'd say you lack strength.

But that's a normal thing for beginners so don't worry about it. You'll get lots of strength for it from other exercises.

I just came back from training and I did pull ups too. I'm doing them with 16kg on me. I feel great, but I also feel like I'm going to faint lol.
More likely, think I might be gettin ahead of myself especially as I've only returned to training 5 weeks ago.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Jesus how fat are you? Eat a friggin carrot you tub of sh*t

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I bought my first set of dumbbells todays. I'm still a beginner but I'm gonna try and start working out this weekend. Any tips would be welcomed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
good to have weights at home, but at some point gotta join up a gym, for now look up exercise routines on youtube, if you still have any questions let a nigga know
I subscribed to Mike Chang's channel.

I honestly don't have much time going to a gym regularly, especially with Summer around the corner. I tend to find home exercises better since there won't be any distractions as in a gym.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)