Gym and fitness (87 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To continue, keep going once you've started a program. Say you keep at it a couple of weeks with no problems, and then the decrease in motivation comes.

But I meant "to start" if you were referring to bothering picking up the weights on that particular day :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ok so you are still starting, because after that it becomes a habit and you just automatically find yourself at the gym. The biggest motivation, besides obviously looking better, is getting stronger each week doing more reps more weight will definitely keep you going. Every few months, also change up the routine, start doing different things. You will definitely see significant results at the half year mark.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Results and looking better was always the best motivation for me. I mean, after a year I had decent results and after I've seen that I look better than majority (not really bragging, but majority looks rather normal/fatish) I had the motivation to continue. I had breaks and I still do, but sooner or later I find my way back to the gym :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Started doing pull ups today as I fear ive been neglecting my back (turning my back on it if you will).

What I learned?

Im shite at pull ups :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)