Gym and fitness (51 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3904155 said:
But it'll be almost 1 hour after the workout! is that better than taking it immediately after the workout?

Sorry but I'm confused :D
if i train my 5repmax squat, on money, i'm hoping the muscles have recovered before wednesday evening, when i'm doing deadlifts.

it takes 2 full days for a large muscle group to recover, and when you train compounds, you need to have a restday between trainings or it would take even longer

during these 2 days, your body is using protein to recover microtears in the muscle from training.

what is important, is what dule said "eat like a horse", but with sense

get enough protein and carbs in your system, eat multiple times per day, make sure ur breakfast is good, and the last mean before ur training has slow carbs

for example

breakfast : 50grams whey, 50grams oat, some fruit
noon : 250g meat, 100g pasta or rice
15.30 : 50grams whey
18.00 50grams whey 50grams oat
19.45: get some creatine+beta alanine+citruline malaat in your system for optimal muscle performance. add cafeine if you need a slap in the face
20.00 train like a fucking moderfucker
21.30 250g meat with 300g potatoes
before sleep 250g of quark, with in that 50grams of whey, 4 eggs
slaap 7 houres like a baby, you need to make more hormones then a women and the neural system needs recovering and a goddamn reboot

thats my diet, try eating half of it, and i'm certain you're allready getting bigger

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
1kg of frozen chicken : 5.52 euro
1kg of risone pasta : 1.64 euro
12 liters of milk : 8 euro
5kg potatoex : ~3.5 euro
whey when bought in large quantities : 16 euro/kg

whats your excuse again ?
That's about a quarter of a paycheck right there for me. And time (full time student + two jobs), as mentioned above. Also, I'm lactose intolerant :D.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I heard a lot of bad things about creatine and I don't think I would ever use it.

Out of all products I would only consider whey proteins.
About water retention that affects humens body on somewhat negative way.Like it's bad for higher risk of injury to muscles,it may be bad for the kidneys,abnormal heart rhythm etc.
Just found these posts. I have to say that you are wrong when it comes to creatine. Out of everything that is on the market offered to people, creatine, proteins and amino acids are the safest things you can take. And what you say about the negative effects of creatine is completely true but only, and ONLY if you take it, and dont go to the gym to spend what you have put in your body. Many noobs, would take the creatine, hydrate very little, and visit the gym irregularly (like 3 times a week) so in that case, yes, the creatine may have a negative effect on your body. Otherwise, it is no more dangerous than proteins, trust me on this.

- - - Updated - - -

I recently started working out at the gym.

Any tips for a newbie?
The best advice i could give you, and which helped me alot is to not concern yourself about how much you can lift, pull, push etc. You just go as you feel. Look at the more expirienced arround you in the gym and try to learn from them in how certain excercises are performed while at the same time you dont care that you (for example) can't lift more than 40 kg when you excersise chests (for example). Eat 30/40 minutes (minimum) before training, take something sweet with you like chocolate so your blood sugar level want drop, eat after training when you arrive home. Thats about the basic stuff, the rest you'll have to learn from watching and just from experience as time passes by.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ok bitches tomorrow I'm starting to train again, I've spent whole summer going out and smoking hookah, and now I want to concentrate more on gym and BJJ. I've dropped to around 80 kg's, but I pretty much kept muscle mass, which means I did something right when I trained. I also stacked myself with basic supplements, all I need is to figure it how to take them at what time. Also I'm upping my meals and I'm planning to do some serious workouts, I'll probably use OVT as my workout routine.

Here is the pic of supplements I have, plus I want to add glutamine from MP (muscle pharm):

$Supps.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)