Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well I think you read too many bullshit bodybuilding magazines. It's not like I have to prove anything.
Dusan, you're still young but as you grow older your metabolism will slow down. If you wanna maintain your muscles, you'll have to increase your protein intake.

Protein does promote muscle growth, whether you like it or not.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
in all fairness i doubt Dusan is wanting to go for the muscle-man look,he strikes me as more of an "athletic build" sort of guy,even at that though diet is crucial.

i have resolved to eat well,take protein and generally think about what i am eating...but i will have 2 days where i eat what i want to help keep my sanity

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dusan, you're still young but as you grow older your metabolism will slow down. If you wanna maintain your muscles, you'll have to increase your protein intake.

Protein does promote muscle growth, whether you like it or not.
So bottom line is, you can't get big if you don't spend 100 euros monthly on food? That's bullshit.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So bottom line is, you can't get big if you don't spend 100 euros monthly on food? That's bullshit.
I never said anything of the sort. There are plenty protein rich foods that are cheap, lentils & beans for example. There are many, many protein rich foods out there, not only chicken & fish.

Eating right is imperative & you clearly have a fast metabolism if you can take in so many sandwiches as you claim to eat.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Up to a certain amount though. A lot of gym rats consume more protein than they need.
btw the gym culture in europe is completely different that the one here, i ve noticed in europe when it comes to bodybuilding most guys there are clueless and yes too much will fuck you liver and kidneys

bottom line is you need to eat and a lot if you trying to make gains, as your metabolism slows down you ll be able to see more gains

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
btw the gym culture in europe is completely different that the one here, i ve noticed in europe when it comes to bodybuilding most guys there are clueless and yes too much will fuck you liver and kidneys
I actually agree with this. But not only bodybuilding, when it comes to being an athlete most people over here are just as clueless. But again, it sort of depends on what your level is. If you're a pro athlete your training over here is going to be just as good, because essentially it will be the same. But I do like the way average Joes are training for speed and power in America. You'll see them emphasising their posterior chain, do sprint training. They want to be athletes.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
In last two months I trained like mad. 6 trainings per week, on mo, wed, fri I trained with weights and on tue, thu and sat I had jiu-jitsu trainings (every training lasted for at least 2h). It's exhausting but it feels great, too bad I have to take break for ten days in the gym, I have really important exam.

Oh and I take protein powder and creatine :D Dusan don't know nothing :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
In last two months I trained like mad. 6 trainings per week, on mo, wed, fri I trained with weights and on tue, thu and sat I had jiu-jitsu trainings (every training lasted for at least 2h). It's exhausting but it feels great, too bad I have to take break for ten days in the gym, I have really important exam.

Oh and I take protein powder and creatine :D Dusan don't know nothing :p
:D

Creatine is damn dangerous if you aren't working out regularly. Also protein can cause hectic boils on your body, so i hope you're taking in the right amounts along with the correct protein supplement for your body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)