Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (11 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont think Ancelotti has done a revolutionizing change since taking over from Hiddink, or has he? He continues the pattern what Hiddink produced since taking over from Scolari.
he was first to change tactics after mou left i believe, started playing the diamond and drogs and anelka together which is a great success, not sure if hiddink played em together.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Maybe we wont see Hiddink with us this season, but maybe he'll sing a pre-contract for next season, you never know.

And his wages are high, probably like a world class player's, but IMO a world class coach is worth more than a world class player. Proof: Just look at England before and with Capello.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I do, but its extremely unrealistic to get anyone better than Conte, Zenga and Macini.
The new coach will be Italian for sure, probably unproven and inexperienced as well.
But most certainly someone, who can easily be manipulated and then easily turned into a scapegoat...

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Guus Hiddink in negotiations with Juventus
December 14, 2009

Reports in Italy and Holland this morning have claimed that Juventus are in negotiations with Guus Hiddink as Ciro Ferrara heads ever closer to the exit door at the "Old Lady."

Hiddink was spotted yesterday at Malpensa Airport and is understood to have been in negotiations with representatives of the Bianconeri.

Juventus have lost four of their last five matches and failed to reach the Champions League knockout phase, losing at home to Bayern Munich last week.

It is unclear if Hiddink will take over at Juventus and hold on to his position as Russia national team manager. Roberto Mancini has also voiced his interest in the Juventus position.

MangeS

Jun 11, 2006
Mark
So far, Manges and Eddy love this system.
What are you talking about? What system? I merely stated that I don’t want Hiddink at Juventus at this moment. Anything else you read in to my vote is just your presumption. I don’t mean to start a fight over this or something, I just want to clarify my standpoint.

:flag1:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
It is interesting that till now no one denied Hiddink's rumors.

They just said we have faith in Ferrara after the match directly, but the rumors emerged after the match by days.

So...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
he was first to change tactics after mou left i believe, started playing the diamond and drogs and anelka together which is a great success, not sure if hiddink played em together.
I'm not 100% certain, but fairly sure Hiddink was the one to pair Anelka and Drogba, making it work. I think Scolari tried it but failed.

Didn't Ancelotti say he barely changed anything, except a few personal tactical preferences?

I think Hiddink did quite a bit of work there.

Anyway, let's keep dreaming...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont think Ancelotti has done a revolutionizing change since taking over from Hiddink, or has he? He continues the pattern what Hiddink produced since taking over from Scolari.
Like Sal said, Ancelotti was the first to pair Anelka and Drogba in attack as a duo and he returned to the diamond formation that Scolari too adopted for a period of time.

Guus played with Mourinho's 4-3-3. When both Drogba and Anelka were fit, he would play Drogba as the main striker, while Anelka played on the right flank, with the other flank being occupied by Malouda.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Like Sal said, Ancelotti was the first to pair Anelka and Drogba in attack as a duo and he returned to the diamond formation that Scolari too adopted for a period of time.

Guus played with Mourinho's 4-3-3. When both Drogba and Anelka were fit, he would play Drogba as the main striker, while Anelka played on the right flank, with the other flank being occupied by Malouda.
I give Scolari the credit for turning Anelka into the player he is today.

Chelsea's squad have been coached by great coaches and you can still trace the remnants of these coach on their style today.
Ranieri put them together, Mou gave them character, Scolari taught them how to have a strong attack, Hiddink gave Discipline, Ancelloti Tactics.

I left out grant because i don't know his style yet.

Players like John Terry will become great managers in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)