Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (2 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL, that site is far from reliable. And they just recycled the same murmur said earlier today of some radio, nothing else. Read their mini notice article:

According to Radio Radio, former Chelsea and Russia coach Guus Hiddink has landed this morning in Milan and could continue his trip ti Turin where he could meet Juventus executives

Basically talking about a hypothetical scenario that anyone can say, nothing more.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The only problem I have with Guus is whether he has the commitment to stay with the club for more than 2 years. We need consistency and even though he might be great for the short term, he might not be the best option for the long haul.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Will Ciro be willing to work as Guus' understudy for those two years?
I'd prefer someone who'd stay on for longer, changing coaches frequently isn't going to do us any good...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Guus Hiddink is in talks with Juventus, it has been revealed. (transfermarketweb)

Radio Radio reports the Russia coach landed yesterday morning at Malpensa airport ahead of talks with Juventus directors.

Hiddink caught a flight from Amsterdam to Turin and was meeting with Juve chiefs yesterday about immediately taking over from Ciro Ferrara.

Juve have decided to act after their dismal defeat to Bari.
if he landed in malpensa, then how he flew from Amsterdam to Turin? thats strange :snoop:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
apparently he is

he hasnt dismissed it yet so there is hope, but in reality thats all this rumour is running on, hope and logic.

logic because hiddink would be the best option, but then reality kicks in, his wages are too much surely, as well as the fact that he wouldnt be long term.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lure him here with a new Ferrari. If Tiago can have one, surely can Hiddink.

And i sense Hiddink is a man who enjoys a glass of wine every now and then. We have everything he needs here waiting for him :D. And on the top of it, a difficult task to revitalize Juventus season. Hiddink loves to make impossible things possible. He likes difficult tasks. Thats why he wont coach teams like Inter, Manu, Barcelona.

His the living Adidas moto: nothing is impossible.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hey, in two years, Ciro might even learn how to coach. ;)
icεmαή;2270653 said:
Will Ciro be willing to work as Guus' understudy for those two years?
I'd prefer someone who'd stay on for longer, changing coaches frequently isn't going to do us any good...
But you can understand my concern here. We will be in the same position we are in now or were in during the summer. Guus will either leave in the short time because he had enough or he will retire and then what. And since we will be demanding instant success he will probably try to build a team that could win during that time period and be too old later on.

Its horrible practice to keep changing coaches and this management will be doing it for the third time if they fire Ciro. I fear that if Ciro is fired that this is going to be the norm and success rarely comes with a spineless policy like that.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sateeh, we have a bigger problem here. We dont have a good game plan.

Hiddink can bring in new tactics and during the 6 month period create a new system, by the time a new coach comes, he might not need to change the system, only add his sense of tactical mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)