Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (9 Viewers)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was talking about players point of view.
I get that, I'd understand having the week off for Christmas, but it's not like the players don't train during the break either.

It's just my opinion. I like footie in the snow. Leave it at that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Funny poll, who would want to stick with our horrible so called system and coach..
    You're funny looking. :D

So far, Manges and Eddy love this system.

Actually that's not true. You're first post doesn't say anything about Liverpool. You were just trying to trick me into voting yes. When that didn't work you thought you'd turn it out me. :D

PS. Hiddink is overrated.
    I saw you voted for no, then I said the thing about Pool. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    BadassDevil - Juve will announce Hiddink as Juve coach on Monday.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    About Guus, what do his teams play like? What formations, passing style, offensive/ defensive?
    Normally his teams play good positive attacking football based on off the ball movement and fast counter attacking.

His stint with Chelsea certainly challenged that perception though. Chelsea were negative with Guus more than they ever were under any other recent coach.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Normally his teams play good positive attacking football based on off the ball movement and fast counter attacking.

His stint with Chelsea certainly challenged that perception though. Chelsea were negative with Guus more than they ever were under any other recent coach.
    Oh, okay. Thanks.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    Guus Hiddink is in talks with Juventus, it has been revealed. (transfermarketweb)

Radio Radio reports the Russia coach landed yesterday morning at Malpensa airport ahead of talks with Juventus directors.

Hiddink caught a flight from Amsterdam to Turin and was meeting with Juve chiefs yesterday about immediately taking over from Ciro Ferrara.

Juve have decided to act after their dismal defeat to Bari.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)