Guus Hiddink - Juventuz Official Poll (1 Viewer)

Guus Hiddink?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sateeh, we have a bigger problem here. We dont have a good game plan.

Hiddink can bring in new tactics and during the 6 month period create a new system, by the time a new coach comes, he might not need to change the system, only add his sense of tactical mind.
I don't think its just about the game plan. You can see Ciro doing little things here and there to deal with every game differently (as bad as an example it can get, Moli instead of Grosso for the Bari game to deal with the speed of Alvarez) and there are other examples as well. Its more about getting the players on board with the plan and motivate them.

So we bring in Hiddink to fix up the problems we have (and not necessarily attributed to the coach) and lay the foundation to a new coach which could fuck up things again as we will need someone for the long term at some point. We will be in the same position we are in today and it will be sooner rather than later. And don't forget that we have an old squad that will need an overhaul sometime soon.

Guus is a master he could probably do a great job for us, but I'm concerned about long term. That is why I would prefer someone who could hang around for at least five years as we severely lacked consistency in the past few years and it is effecting us.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
hi Folks, whats up here?

is not Hiddenk similar to Ranieri? never won a real title??
Alan!:excited: How you doing buddy?

Well we need a coach that will bring organization,motivate the players,bring in some passing techniques & how to control the tempo of the game.

He has won titles with PSV & he won the FA Cup with Chelsea.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Alan!:excited: How you doing buddy?

Well we need a coach that will bring organization,motivate the players,bring in some passing techniques & how to control the tempo of the game.

He has won titles with PSV & he won the FA Cup with Chelsea.
I am fine mate... what about you?
who is this kid in your avatar?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
hi Folks, whats up here?

is not Hiddenk similar to Ranieri? never won a real title??
Here you go m8:)

Landskampioenschap (PSV)
Europacup (PSV)
Landskampioenschap (PSV)
KNVB-beker (PSV)
Landskampioenschap (PSV)
KNVB-beker (PSV)
KNVB-beker (PSV)
Wereldbeker (Real Madrid)
WK 1998 4e (Nederland)
WK 2002 4e (Zuid-Korea)
Landskampioenschap (PSV)
Landskampioenschap (PSV)
KNVB-beker (PSV)
Rinus Michels Award
Landskampioenschap (PSV)
Rinus Michels Award
WK 2006 1/8 finale (Australië)
EK 2008 1/2 finale (Rusland)
FA Cup (Chelsea)
This is what he won so far:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)