Guglielmo Stendardo (10 Viewers)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Its a typical Secco move, which is to say, questionable.

With that, Stendardo has shown some real promise on a lousy Lazio team, and if he hates his coach as much as it appears, I expect some herculean efforts to try and stay here. Best case scenario he emerges as a poor man's Barzagli and a nice compliment to Chiellini, bumping Andrade and Legrottaglie and staying. Worst case scenario, he's mediocre, supplants no-one and is a sub until being sent back to Lazio. Most likely is he's an above average defender who proves useful, and because Secco is too stupid to get a world class CB, signs him for the 9m and hopes that he has potential to be that world class CB.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about this guy. What's his permament buy price?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hmm..that's a little steep but who knows, he may just raise his game that much with us. I'm speaking merely on a hunch, I've seen him play just on highlights.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
me too i have that feeling about him even though i can't formulate a comprehensive opinion on his performances.

Well we won't be waiting long to see what he can bring.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gigli said that Stendardo's transfer was a tactical one, so i guess that means e dont have any long terms plans on him, he is most probably going back to Lazio, he just have to perform decent today and in the next couple of times he shall be called.
I wish him all the luck for those 3-4 games and i wish him, next time he signs an extension to his contract, to be extra careful on the clause.
That of course, only if he is interested to move in any other club, besides Lazio, sometime in the future, in a more permanent basis...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Standardo was good last season was was pretty good some seasons before, thats not to say though that he is anywear near the level we need to be on top.

We'll see though, sometimes when you watch games only from the tube you never know. Im just hoping coz we already have him anyways.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think he was the best defender against inter .. he played a good game and we can can say excellent game considering the fact that this was his debut ..

really excited about the future partnership with chiellini in Defence .. I'm sure hes better than legro who was so disapointing against inter ..!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)