Guglielmo Stendardo (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's official now Stendardo is our player and will definetly play against Inter but not against Cagliari and the next game after that one. Since he is suspended for two league games.
LMAO, so we basically took him to play one game?:inter:
(by the time he returns we wont need him anymore)
Another "brilliant" move by Secco and CO
and i thought they were desperate not to waste Boumsong's salary...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No matter if Inter disqualifies us from the cup or not,
the rest of the cup games will be too tough and we will use the best possible options.
Soon Chie will return and Stendardo wont be able to compete with him, or with Legro, right now for a starters place. Sometime later Andrade will return too and we wont be able to spell Stendardo's name again...
Stendardo would only make sense, if he was available for the coming matches up until Chiellini returns.
Esp since we miserable failed to bring Mellberg now...
This transfer wont help our current problems and it either be useful in the long run, just another noobish transfer...

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
LMAO, so we basically took him to play one game?:inter:
(by the time he returns we wont need him anymore)
Another "brilliant" move by Secco and CO
and i thought they were desperate not to waste Boumsong's salary...
are you crazy?! its :inter: if buying stendardo makes the difference between losing and winning against inter then its worth it. what else are we playing for this season?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not sure if playing Stendardo against Inter is a good idea, he will be here for 2 days or 3? and I don't think he is ready this quick for a big match like this, and specially in a defense (where it is the hardest field to get adapted quickly)..

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am not sure if playing Stendardo against Inter is a good idea, he will be here for 2 days or 3? and I don't think he is ready this quick for a big match like this, and specially in a defense (where it is the hardest field to get adapted quickly)..
defense is the hardest part to fit in but then again ruling him out just because he is new isn't a good idea either. i mean, it could be his day, probably only good day. like, who would have thought that boumsong was to score against inter. also we don't have too many options right now.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
he can play cb with legro or andrade (when hes back ) and chillini could move back to the lb (so we won't see molinaro again)

chillini legro Stendardo (andrade) zebina

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I disagree that he'll be here for only 1 game. We don't know how Andrade will perform back from this injury. And considering it's about time to bench Molinaro we can play with this:

----Sali/Zebina/Grygera-----Legro----Stendardo---Chiellini

then If Andade is fit and capable slide him into Stendardo's position.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I disagree that he'll be here for only 1 game. We don't know how Andrade will perform back from this injury. And considering it's about time to bench Molinaro we can play with this:

----Sali/Zebina/Grygera-----Legro----Stendardo---Chiellini

then If Andade is fit and capable slide him into Stendardo's position.
pffff

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am undecided on playing him against Inter. It might turn out to be a good thing shutting them down but it might also lead to disasters if harmony was not found fast. On the long run, I have a strong feeling he will do good in the striped jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)