Grosso, Rat, Zhirkov, Pasqual, Taiwo for LB (1 Viewer)

Your preffered LB

• Vargas

• Dossena

• Grosso

• Pasqual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
SoulSlider and Lion,
you suck...

i only say that i would choose Toni above Trez doesnt mean i dont have respect for Trez...

he is a club legend but at this time i think Toni is better.

Freedom of speech ya know!!!
and then you go immidiatly that you go kill me tonight Lion??
go ahead but i'm ready!!
You provide no proof of why Toni is better than Trez, yet you claim that Toni is better than our club legend. Of course you have no respect.

and Manos is more mature than you. at least he is funny.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
SoulSlider and Lion,
you suck...

i only say that i would choose Toni above Trez doesnt mean i dont have respect for Trez...

he is a club legend but at this time i think Toni is better.

Freedom of speech ya know!!!
and then you go immidiatly that you go kill me tonight Lion??
go ahead but i'm ready!!
dude , Trezeguet is the top scorer of Serie A , what more do you want from him?

what makes you think that Toni would be better?
maybe the fact that he is Italian :faq1:

Apr 19, 2007
Just because you have freedom of speech doesnt meen there arent consiquences for what you say. We didnt tell you not to say it but now everyone is going to think you are retarded and say your wrong especially if you have no backing for your statement. I would take trez over almost every striker in the world if he keeps this form and I definately think he will.

Mar 30, 2006
Grosso....

even though he is on the wrong side of 30 he will be a huge buy for us considering with Chiellini now a CB our LB is the weakest point on the field.

Grosso's crossing is incredible and he would give us alot more in the Molinero does. He would also teach alot to De Ceglie if he comes back too. We could play Grosso in the CL and important games and play De Ceglie when we rest him.

Quality left foot, good defender, big powerful dude, experienced, penalty taker, good deal ... many reasons to buy him. Plus he is also very familiar with many of our players and what not.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Grosso....

even though he is on the wrong side of 30 he will be a huge buy for us considering with Chiellini now a CB our LB is the weakest point on the field.

Grosso's crossing is incredible and he would give us alot more in the Molinero does. He would also teach alot to De Ceglie if he comes back too. We could play Grosso in the CL and important games and play De Ceglie when we rest him.

Quality left foot, good defender, big powerful dude, experienced, penalty taker, good deal ... many reasons to buy him. Plus he is also very familiar with many of our players and what not.
agreed...i see this as only a positive. bring in de ceglie and he offers us the whole left wing as back up.

then all we would need is a right back and centre back.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Grosso is a really good option. Does anyone know how he is performing at Lyon??

PS: On the Toni vs Trezeguet comments, I have to say that Toni is one of the best CF in the world but Trezegol is still the number 1 CF in Italy (he is consistent). Too bad Toni was a late bloomer as he would have given Trezegol a run for his money as the current top CF in Italy.

May 19, 2007
okej i admit i was wrong...

trez is a good guy and a great footballer.

Sorry...

the thing is that Toni is a 2 time topscorer of serie a and going scoring crazy in germany...
you cant say he is bad...

but people youre right we just cant let Trez go for Toni...

My excuses to Juve, to the fans and ofcourse Trez...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I think everyone is forgetting how much we pissed off Lyon with the whole Boumsong saga. Knowing Aulas n combined with Secco's ability i highly doubt this could happen unfortunately

Sep 26, 2007
No not at all actually. I like Fabio because of one word: Germany. How can you not love the guy who scored the goal that won us the WC? Obviously you wouldn't get that.

So do me a favor and keep those type of comments to yourself.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
No not at all actually. I like Fabio because of one word: Germany. How can you not love the guy who scored the goal that won us the WC? Obviously you wouldn't get that.

So do me a favor and keep those type of comments to yourself.
he only started but DP finished it for all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)