Grosso, Rat, Zhirkov, Pasqual, Taiwo for LB (2 Viewers)

Your preffered LB

• Vargas

• Dossena

• Grosso

• Pasqual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILCT

io vinco sul campo
Nov 10, 2007
You provide no proof of why Toni is better than Trez, yet you claim that Toni is better than our club legend. Of course you have no respect.

and Manos is more mature than you. at least he is funny.

i love trezeguet with all my heart but in terms of better overall player, toni does much more in terms of beating markers on the dribble, more mobile, holds the ball up well and seems to score at a very comparable clip to trezeguet as well.

that being said, i'd still take trez just because he's the fcuking man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ILCT

io vinco sul campo
Nov 10, 2007
as for fabio grosso, we're not capable to attract a player of his magnitude to our club because of some of the imbeciles that decide our transfer policy. however, he'd be a tremendous addition. he's clearly one of the best terzini in the game right now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Grosso is a really good option. Does anyone know how he is performing at Lyon??
He's doing well, nothing spectacular but he's good.

okej i admit i was wrong...

trez is a good guy and a great footballer.

Sorry...

the thing is that Toni is a 2 time topscorer of serie a and going scoring crazy in germany...
you cant say he is bad...

but people youre right we just cant let Trez go for Toni...

My excuses to Juve, to the fans and ofcourse Trez...
How about me?:cry:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
A lot of overrating Grosso in here. Y'all need to focus less on the couple of fluke games he had at the World Cup and see him for the very mediocre footballer he indeed is.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
He played very well against Man U in the 1st leg of the Round of 16.... His experience (he started out as a midfielder) will prove benefitting to De Ceglie.... We can buy Barzagli and play Barzagli and Chiellini in the middle and play Grosso on the left, De Ceglie and Criscito can meanwhile get the experience they require to become legends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)