Grosso, Rat, Zhirkov, Pasqual, Taiwo for LB (11 Viewers)

Your preffered LB

• Vargas

• Dossena

• Grosso

• Pasqual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I havent really followed him since he moved to Lyon,but how is he doing?Ive been under the impression that hasnt been quite the player that we saw during the 2006 finals.
He had a slow start to the season..wait slow is an understatement...he was terrible at the start of the season..but he's found his feet in the past couple of months..

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I can't help but feel this team has two glaring weaknesses in its starting 11...

Molinaro and Nocerino

Nocerino may very well be displaced by Sissoko, so that covers one, so long as Sissoko himself doesn't become a weak link

That leaves Molinaro. With Ranieri unwilling to play Stendardo and move Chiellini to LB, that means something has to give before CL teams rip that left side to shreds. Grosso and De Ceglie would each be an upgrade to Molinaro, and the former would be a good mentor for the latter.

After that, the major thing to look for in mercato is just a general upgrade bearing in mind that the heavy lifters in forward and midfield will all be 30+.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Hmmm, Grosso, no thanks. I don't want Inter players.
:howler:
I dont want Inter players either.I dont want anyone from Roma,Milan or Lazio.I dont even want non-italians.I say we dont sign a SINGLE player who doesnt have Italian blood running through his last 8 generations.Juventus is about italians only.While we're at it,we should force Trezeguet,Grygera,Zebina,Sissoko and Nedved to sit out until they are eligible for italian nationalities.Bans should also be placed on our players found travelling to Rome and Milan.
:rofl:

I would love to have him. Grosso and De Ceglie=:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)