Grosso, Rat, Zhirkov, Pasqual, Taiwo for LB (4 Viewers)

Your preffered LB

• Vargas

• Dossena

• Grosso

• Pasqual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2007
dude grosso is our hero if you're an italian...

the important goal against germany and the penalty against france!!!

bring in the guy...

old doesnt mean impotent, look at Toni aint the youngest but i would trade him with Trezegoal...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
dude grosso is our hero if you're an italian...

the important goal against germany and the penalty against france!!!

bring in the guy...

old doesnt mean impotent, look at Toni aint the youngest but i would trade him with Trezegoal...
why would you prefer Toni over Trez?

May 19, 2007
cuz he is a better poacher and because he is an italian...

we are an italian team...
i dont want us to be the next Internazionale with only foreign players
+ it can be good for the italian national team if he plays every game with del piero...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
]cuz he is a better poacher and because he is an italian...[/B]

we are an italian team...
i dont want us to be the next Internazionale with only foreign players
+ it can be good for the italian national team if he plays every game with del piero...

:pado:

but of course. Trezeguet is worse than Toni. Toni, the same guy that everybody started following when he was 28. Not like that Trez who everyone knew about when he was 23 and who had won an Euro for France in 2000. Yeah let's take this late bloomer Toni over our club legend and our top foreign goalscorer. Great logic, chump.

And Italians along with with people from Italian background (or wannabes) are the only people, along with the English who believe in the superiority of their own players (no matter how crappy they could be) to foreign players. Horray for stupidity and ignorance!!!

do you hear what you are saying? huh do you? I might just kill you tonight

May 19, 2007
SoulSlider and Lion,
you suck...

i only say that i would choose Toni above Trez doesnt mean i dont have respect for Trez...

he is a club legend but at this time i think Toni is better.

Freedom of speech ya know!!!
and then you go immidiatly that you go kill me tonight Lion??
go ahead but i'm ready!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:pado:

but of course. Trezeguet is worse than Toni. Toni, the same guy that everybody started following when he was 28. Not like that Trez who everyone knew about when he was 23 and who had won an Euro for France in 2000. Yeah let's take this late bloomer Toni over our club legend and our top foreign goalscorer. Great logic, chump.

And Italians along with with people from Italian background (or wannabes) are the only people, along with the English who believe in the superiority of their own players (no matter how crappy they could be) to foreign players. Horray for stupidity and ignorance!!!

do you hear what you are saying? huh do you? I might just kill you tonight
need any assistance
fully agree.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Luca Toni has a long way to go before being worthy of comparing to Grande Trezegol, Juventus and France legend. Oh wait, he is older so no chance for that to happen. Toni is a player who had 3-4 years of playing on top level. Compared to David Trezeguet who is the greatness since 1999. I am tired of hearing that lame "He's Italian" bullshit. At the moment, Toni is more complete player than Trezeguet I agree, but in no way he is a better poacher. You don't know what you are talking about, dude. By the way, Trezeguet has scored more goals for Juventus this season without proper service while Luca Toni who is at Bayern, playing with Ribery, Ze Roberto and Van Bommel (all players knows for their creativity and assists) has sometimes struggled. The only reason Luca Toni has a high number of goals scored is because he hit already 3-4 hat-tricks (I think) and still scored less goals than Trez. I really don't see the point in replacing a club legend who is in great form this season with that clumsy giant who became "great" player 3 seasons ago. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)