Grosso, Rat, Zhirkov, Pasqual, Taiwo for LB (10 Viewers)

Your preffered LB

• Vargas

• Dossena

• Grosso

• Pasqual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We lost so many i think they are all missed to be honest...anyway, Grosso would be perfect with his experience. We can't throw De Ceglie in at LB and expect him to be a star for us, especially playing in the CL.

If Barzagli and Grosso joined, our defence would have experience and it would be a lot more solid than it is now.

Mar 30, 2006
I dont think we need a cb
Me either

We got Chiellini (who will probably stay a CB)
Leggro
Andrade
and Mellberg next season
also Grygera, Zebina and Criscito can cover CB

Barzagli would be a good buy but not totally needed i feel.

Andrade will come good. I have faith in him. And leggro is playing like the CB we paid a shitload of money for 5 years ago.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juve: Dossena nuova idea per la fascia sinistra

In prima fila ancora Clichy e Pasqual. Piacciono anche Grosso, Vargas e Modesto

In corso Galileo Ferraris si lavora per costruire una grande Juve per la Champions League del prossimo anno. Nel mirino, non solo gli attaccanti, ma anche qualche difensore, utile a dare sicurezza ad un reparto che quest'anno ha sofferto quando - per infortuni o squalifiche - sono venuti a mancare gli uomini chiave.

Per la fascia sinistra, in particolare, la dirigenza bianconera è alla ricerca di una valida alternativa a Molinaro. L'obiettivo primario resta Clichy dell'Arsenal. Guardando invece al mercato italiano, la Juve segue con grande attenzione Pasqual della Fiorentina e Dossena dell'Udinese. Quest'ultima idea, piuttosto nuova, sta prendendo quota. Il giocatore è duttile (con Marino gioca spesso anche a centrocampo), ha talento ed è già stato convocato da Donadoni. La prima offerta avanzata ai friulani è stata di 6.5 milioni di euro.

Più costosa e per certi versi più suggestiva - e si torna all'estero - l'opzione Fabio Grosso. L'ex interista ed ex campione del Mondo fare volentieri ritorno in Italia ma per convincere il Lione ci vogliono almeno 11 milioni di euro. La rosa dei papabili si completa con i nomi di due giocatori che si sono messi in mostra nel corso della stagione, quello del peruviano Vargas del Catania e quello di Modesto della Reggina, ottimo contro Grygera nell'ultima sfida di campionato contro la squadra di Ranieri.

Eng:

Juve: Dossena, the new idea for the left band...but in first line is still Clichy and Pasqual. There are also Grosso, Vargas and Modesto in the picture...

In the HQ of Juve, Galileo Ferraris ,they are working to build a large Juve for the Champions League for the next year. In the view point, is a defender, that he might be useful to the defence department, that this year has been under pressure for injurys or bookings (lacking the men power)

For the left band, particularly, the management of bianconeri is searching for a valid alternative to Molinaro. The leading objective remains Clichy (Arsenal). Looking at the Italian market, the Juve follows with large caution Pasqual (Florentina) and Dossena (Udinese). The gambler is flexible (Marino plays him often also as centerfield), he has talent and already he was calld from Donadoni in to national football team. The first offer to the friulani was 6,5m€...

More expensive and for more challenging is purchase of Fabio Grosso. The former interista and former champion of the World is willing to return to Italy but Lyon wants at least 11m€ . The squad is likely to be completed with the names of two gamblers that have put on the show in the course of the season, that is the Peruvian Vargas (Catania) and Modest (Reggina)...

It would be great to see Pasqual in Juve shirt (100x times better then moliBLAH)...that is my opinion...Dossena would be all so great...

What do you guys think?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
nice idea for a thread i would like pasqual we could make him an international class player but i doubt we would get him i think we missed the chance to get him when we sold them balza
dossena is also a good idea and is more realistic considering our good relation ship with udinese.
Vargas would also be a good buy but I think he would go to roma instead

you should make this a poll

+rep

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
i dont think hes ready for a fulltime starting LB spot for us.. All things considered i'd for Grosso and also bring back De Ceglie which would solve our short term and long term LB problems
:agree:
De Ceglie could play a bit part role next season but he needs time and experience to grow I wouldn't want to rush him but he would be an upgrade on molinaro at this moment in time

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would like one of those guys and for de ceglie maybe to play in a part role and maybe even be played as a left mid from time to time.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i would like one of those guys and for de ceglie maybe to play in a part role and maybe even be played as a left mid from time to time.
I think he would get adequate playing time to grow cos De Ceglie is versatile and isn't restricted to the sole LB role like Molinaro is.. De Ceglie can comfortably play not only LB but also LM and CM so i think he'd get his chances even if Grosso were to come

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
But did u see the price tag on Grosso -->11m€...I don't think so, and he is 31 years old...
I say bring on Pasqual for that kind of money, he is 25...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dossena is a one hit wonder and close to his 30's, Pasqual is a great crosser but sucks defensively, always injured and is invisible most of the game. Vargas is younger than Dossena and an a much better player in general.

Vargas and De Ceglie.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
But did u see the price tag on Grosso -->11m€...I don't think so, and he is 31 years old...
I say bring on Pasqual for that kind of money, he is 25...
I doubt his price would be 11m but in that case i'd drop any interest in Grosso even though i'd really like to see him at Juve.. I think Grosso's fair price would be around 6mil in which case it would be good business.. I know i'll be unpopular with this but for me im not convinced about Pasqual at all and i don't think he is the type of player that would really improve us a whole lot, he sure would be an upgrade over Molinaro tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)