Grand Theft Auto V (7 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4321615 said:
Yea, do C, broski. Also, Bawsaq is only live and adjusts based on players from around the worlxd and what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone playing online without issue?
I've seen people posting on line that they were able to get to level 6 and shit, but I haven't tried for a couple hours. I just went back to free roam and collectiing spaceship parts and paper scraps. Also wearing those stupid epsilon robes michael has to wear fr 10 days to complete that stangers and freaks mission thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I can't even get to that point, it just keeps saying joining gta online and then it times out. Really frustrating now :(

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's alwasy like that with most of the online games. It's too costly to invest into servers that could cope with the first day realease, cos most likely the servers are prepared for everyday load, just the usual first days load is too much.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Trying to play this online shit but the race won't even begin. Fuck this.
ßöмßäяðîëя;4321754 said:
Same shit happens to me. I walk into the circle and it says it can't connect the errors out.

Same?
I just stand in the circle and it says its loading and nothing happens, can't even back out have to go back to the xbox homescreen. Fucking bullshit.
I can't even get to that point, it just keeps saying joining gta online and then it times out. Really frustrating now :(
how on earth can they announce GTA V Online if they already know it's going to lag like hell.....
It's alwasy like that with most of the online games. It's too costly to invest into servers that could cope with the first day realease, cos most likely the servers are prepared for everyday load, just the usual first days load is too much.
GTA: Offline

May 22, 2007
I've seen people posting on line that they were able to get to level 6 and shit, but I haven't tried for a couple hours. I just went back to free roam and collectiing spaceship parts and paper scraps. Also wearing those stupid epsilon robes michael has to wear fr 10 days to complete that stangers and freaks mission thread.
Sent Michael to bed and saved the game 40 times in a row, no way I'm completing that normally :D

I was concerned he might change back into his flip flops and shorts again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
GTA V : 200 million budged, 1billion in sales

How do you mean "too costly"

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
GTA V : 200 million budged, 1billion in sales

How do you mean "too costly"
Well it's kind of too costly and stupid to invest so much into server capabilities for initial launch(which only last couple of days) when for the rest of the games life you will only need 10 times less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)