Grand Theft Auto V (26 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
First impressions?
GTA: Offline

I managed to get about an hour and a half to two hours out of about 4 hours of trying to get in. from what I did play it seems pretty fun, even without heists and other stuff which will come later on.

causing carnage and free roaming with friends was hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

For the hundreds of millions of dollars they made from it you think they'd be able to have enough server space...

Jul 10, 2006
Jul 10, 2006
Have been trying for awhile now to get online with no luck whatsoever, pretty fuckin lame :(
I expected some problems, really, but to not even get past the first race? It won't even load. It pisses me off that they FORCE you to do a race before you can do anything else. And the character creator pick your grandparents shit is just stupid.

I'm sure once they work through the kinks it will be awesome, but very disappointed that they were not better prepared for this.

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #535
    Just finished it
    Does somebody knows what happens when you choose option A or B?

Jul 10, 2006
    Kill either Michael or Trevor
    whoever you chose to kill will no longer be available for free roam after the story is over. It's best to choose deathwise option c. you can look up the other endings on youtube if you just want to see what each of them are like. but if you have side missions left for either one they will vanish for whomever you kill. Also, trevor has a strabngers and freaks mission that shows up post story so you might not want to kill him. again, deathwish is the way to go. imo.

OP
    adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #539
    whoever you chose to kill will no longer be available for free roam after the story is over. It's best to choose deathwise option c. you can look up the other endings on youtube if you just want to see what each of them are like. but if you have side missions left for either one they will vanish for whomever you kill. Also, trevor has a strabngers and freaks mission that shows up post story so you might not want to kill him. again, deathwish is the way to go. imo.
    Yep, I also did that. I can't imagine how the game would end with one of those two out

Do i need to have live to invest on BAWSAQ? faaaaack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)