Grand Theft Auto V (26 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #223
    went to the weed farm and nothing happened, shoot some random redneck and he run away, there's something I gotta do first?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Hope it ended as good as my Dark Souls related argument :D
    Well it still hasn't ended.

- - - Updated - - -

went to the weed farm and nothing happened, shoot some random redneck and he run away, there's something I gotta do first?
    Same it seems to be random or something,

Just google infinite salvage, maybe spend 15 mins and you'd make 300k+

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Impressive game. Most of the missions are really fun so far & I like the story.

Few niggles though.
    - Your health decreases at a dazzling rate, same for the body armor. Got killed a few times before I could even get my gun out.
    - Got a tip to buy shares but couldn't because the market was down. And remained down for the next hour I played.
    - Flying can be annoying at times.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    bawsaq is online, lcn is SP

- - - Updated - - -

how do I start the 'arms race'? I bought the hangar and did a few trafficking missions but no arms race yet.. :confused:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    why can't you use the tip??

anyway I was reading up a little, basically the stocks are mostly useless besides the scripted events like the lester missions or the strangers that give you a tip. some people managed to make billions out of it though.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    why can't you use the tip??

anyway I was reading up a little, basically the stocks are mostly useless besides the scripted events like the lester missions or the strangers that give you a tip. some people managed to make billions out of it though.
    Stranger gave me a tip to buy shares. Forgot the name now (something short, starting with a "T"). Stocks were not traded on LCN, but on BAWSAQ which was "down for maintenance" (I was online myself, so that's definitely not the issue).
    Kept trying for the next hour - hour and a half, but it remained down.

It's not the end of the world, but it's frustrating when the game tells you to do something that isn't actually possible at that time.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Have any of you used the tips Lester gives Franklin? I fucked up one of them by not selling the shares fast enough. In other words, I bought high and sold low :D no wonder I'm shit with money in real life

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Almost whole week has passed since the game was released and my copy hasn't arrived yet. Just fucking fantastic. I don't even expect to receive it anymore. Best part is that I have to wait 45 FUCKING DAYS until I can claim that the order has been lost in transit and I didn't receive it.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Your postman is at 68% completion at this point I reckon
    I think I'm going to shoot him in the knees with an AA-12 when he finally decides to show up. It doesn't matter that it's not even his fault, it's everyone's fault and someone has to suffer for this.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I think I'm going to shoot him in the knees with an AA-12 when he finally decides to show up. It doesn't matter that it's not even his fault, it's everyone's fault and someone has to suffer for this.
    Another Gta related fatality is afoot then :seven:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    dat Paleto score. Amazing mission.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who want to know how much each property will give you :

[TABLE][TR][TD]Property[/TD][TD]Cost[/TD][TD]Income[/TD][TD]Owner(s)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Towing Impound[/TD][TD]$150,000[/TD][TD]$500/per towed car[/TD][TD]Franklin[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Downtown Cab Co.[/TD][TD]$200,000[/TD][TD]$2,000/week, Cab Rides are free for Franklin[/TD][TD]Franklin[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]McKenzie Field Hanger[/TD][TD]$150,000[/TD][TD]$5,000/per Ground Mission, $7,000/per Air Mission[/TD][TD]Trevor[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Sonar Collections Dock[/TD][TD]$250,000[/TD][TD]$23,000/per Nuclear Waste Found[/TD][TD]Michael[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Los Santos Customs[/TD][TD]$349,000[/TD][TD]$1,600, Car upgrades at purchased garage are free for Franklin[/TD][TD]Franklin[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Cinema Doppler[/TD][TD]$10,000,000[/TD][TD]$132,200[/TD][TD]Micheal[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Ten Cent Theater[/TD][TD]$20,000,000[/TD][TD]$264,000/week[/TD][TD]Michael[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Tivoli Cinema[/TD][TD]$30,000,000[/TD][TD]$142,300/week[/TD][TD]Micheal[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Los Santos Golf Club[/TD][TD]$150,000,000[/TD][TD]$264,500/week[/TD][TD]Any[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Car Scrapyard[/TD][TD]$275,000[/TD][TD]$150/per scrapped car[/TD][TD]Michael[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Smoke on the Water[/TD][TD]$204,000[/TD][TD]$9,300/week[/TD][TD]Franklin[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Tequi-la-la[/TD][TD]$2,000,000[/TD][TD]$16,500/week[/TD][TD]Any[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Pitchers[/TD][TD]$750,000[/TD][TD]$7,100/week[/TD][TD]Any[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]The Hen House[/TD][TD]$80,000[/TD][TD]$920/week[/TD][TD]Michael and Trevor[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Hookies[/TD][TD]$600,000[/TD][TD]$4,700/week[/TD][TD]Michael and Franklin[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club[/TD][TD]Mission Based[/TD][TD]$5,000/week[/TD][TD]Trevor[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Where's the weed shop?

- - - Updated - - -

Another question ;

I just bought the Sonar Collections Dock and i'm picking up the Nuclear waste, it says there are 30. So does that mean once i picked them all, there won't be anything else to explore and make money from with the submarine or do they respawn after a while?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)