Grand Theft Auto V (8 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
Has anyone bought any property yet? I bought a garage last night thinking all property earned you money, this was literally just a place to store your cars :sergio: 30K down the drain.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to sell stolen cars anywhere? Wasn't one of the original ideas of GTA to steal cars and sell them :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: put down the potcheen
A lot of the properties unlock side missions to earn more money. Trevor can buy that second airstrip in the north and fly gun missions. You can buy a marina in the east and that opens up a salvage opetration with the sub where you have to pick up nuclear waste at the bottom of the ocean for 23k each.

If anyone gets the random guy ont he side of the road while playuing michael who wants you to take him to the airport, he gives you a stock tip to buy tinkle. Buy it, but don't wait to long to sell it because it will crash hard if you wait to long. I did that and lost 500k. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio: that's the tan in me coming out again sorry

I don't seem to have the option to buy the airfield? It just tells me I can save helicopters on the pad or planes in the hanger?

How did you afford the weed shop, it's like 200K or something. The most cash any of my characters have had at one time was like 180K :sad:
Gotta stop spending money on strippers and shite clothes
You can get over $1 million with on Michael alone after the diamond store heist. Frank gets about 200k from that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of GTA IV people showing up...

When Trevor stomped Johnny from The Lost & The Damned dlc there was much rejoicing. That guy sucked.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really? I only got like 60k with Frank and like +150k with Michael
Did you do the mission smart or loud? ( I did it smart), and did you hire the most expensive crew or cheapest? I hired the cheapest, and like Vinny, I got 1.3m with Michael and 245k with Franklin.

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #209
    Did you do the mission smart or loud? ( I did it smart), and did you hire the most expensive crew or cheapest? I hired the cheapest, and like Vinny, I got 1.3m with Michael and 245k with Franklin.
    Smart and got two expensive guys and one cheap, should have figured out :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The expensive guys would each get roughly like 15% of the take, put them together and they get quite a chunk of the dough, its the first major job and I needed the dough, so no way I was sharing that much.

Jul 10, 2006
    Really? I only got like 60k with Frank and like +150k with Michael
    Yea, the first heist that you set up with Lester where you rob the jewelry store and escape on the bikes. I did it via the gas attack and ended up just shy of 800k for michael.

My son did it friday night and he did the smash and grab and he got over $1m for michael.

He was able to get to every case. He picked the best gunman he could and the really inexperienced hacker. One of the guys on the bike ended up dying but he was able to scoop up the money he dropped so there was a biger cut for everyone.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Yea, the first heist that you set up with Lester where you rob the jewelry store and escape on the bikes. I did it via the gas attack and ended up just shy of 800k for michael.

My son did it friday night and he did the smash and grab and he got over $1m for michael.

He was able to get to every case. He picked the best gunman he could and the really inexperienced hacker. One of the guys on the bike ended up dying but he was able to scoop up the money he dropped so there was a biger cut for everyone.
    I didn't get to every case and the guy who died, i left his bag behind. That's why i didn't get much money. Fuck, if only I knew it before.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I ended up losing a big chunk of the cash when the gunman spazzed out and crashed into a wall.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought the air strip for Trevor. Gotta love flying the planes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

aha, I got to every case too, and picked up the bag of the dead guy.

Jul 10, 2006
    Anyone bought any successful stocks?
    Something I didnt realize which I just read on IGN:

"BAWSAQ Stock Market
    The prices of BAWSAQ stocks are affected by the Grand Theft Auto V online community. For example, Ammu-Nation is always a wise investment, because it's constantly raising in price as players continue to purchase weapons and ammunition in-game."

This is their stock market guide, the write up at the bottom has some spoilers. FYI

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Stock_Market

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys see the No Country For Old Men scene?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)