Good news about Juve thread (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Matteo.. said:
Actually I don't think Capello would be a bad choice for Serie B. We'd be pretty damn sure of going up again straight away. Though, if there has ever been a time to rejuvenate our team, it's now.
Clearly no worries about underachieving in head-to-head European competition, that's for sure. :tup:

Capello would definitely be a good coach if Juve is in B -- as if we could afford his salary under those circumstances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Couldve let me know, I just didn't want to pay for shipping :D
I seriously considered that, to be honest. But I didn't know when your next venture out to Torino would be ... that and I wanted to order before our Serie B T-shirts came out. ;)

(Sorry, imagr -- for some of us, the Serie B jokes are dark comedy to help relieve some of the stress... :stress: )

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
I seriously considered that, to be honest. But I didn't know when your next venture out to Torino would be ... that and I wanted to order before our Serie B T-shirts came out. ;)

(Sorry, imagr -- for some of us, the Serie B jokes are dark comedy to help relieve some of the stress... :stress: )

:lol2:

I'm not sure my dad will be going there, seeing as his business relation had to do with a project joint with juve management :lol2:

Daddy's going to jail :cry:

Tabak

May 20, 2006
Serie A will lose if we go to serie B because we're the champions, we're the only one club in Italy who have never been in serie B! Berlusconi and Galliani can only dream about our success. Next year we'll get the 30th scudetto and the third star in our shirts. Think positive. Don't panic. We're the best.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tabak said:
Serie A will lose if we go to serie B because we're the champions, we're the only one club in Italy who have never been in serie B! Berlusconi and Galliani can only dream about our success. Next year we'll get the 30th scudetto and the third star in our shirts. Think positive. Don't panic. We're the best.

"Inter"

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Yup we will be promoted very easily if we are in Serie B and have players like Ibra, Vieira, Emerson.

If we dont, well think again.

And guys as much as I like Del Piero as you guys, DP staying at Juve with juve in Serie B wont help much. Yes mentally, but long term? Nah.

I would love to see DP become one of the board members instead :toast:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Matteo.. said:
Actually I don't think Capello would be a bad choice for Serie B. We'd be pretty damn sure of going up again straight away. Though, if there has ever been a time to rejuvenate our team, it's now.
Well I opt to differ.
The problem lies with Capello himself, whenn I read the news, the 1st thought is, is he really going to stay with us? Or is it another speculation? Will he follow us if he were to drop to Serie B? He's speaking as if he is confident that we will stay in Serie A, but I predict that he will abandon the sinking ship.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Definetely wi will stay in Serie A.No way otherwise.
Napoli prosecutor does not have any sufficient evidences.
The fact is that this trouble caused that we lose some mone(big amount),and that we are not in best position right now to buy players.
We must focus on new CEO and board.Anyway ,we must have someonewho will be in charge for byuing players.Moggi,does not matter if you like him or not was a expert for this,maybe the best in the world.we must have ,if ,evidently lose him,someone who is close in talent to him,for buying players (free transfers and seling them for fortune).
And what about Capello.I read these days,from fans who do not like him or 4-4-2,that he is this or that.But,he stays.Thats how "unloyal " he is.Bravo Capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)