Good news about Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Badass Devil said:
if juve go into serie b - god forbid

why dont we just loan out the players who dont wana play, we'll be up the season after, and we continue where we left off.

clever or wot :p

It would perhaps just be difficult to find a club that can afford their wages.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Tuttosport

Inter are also in trouble
The Nerazzurri involved in new telephone interceptions: Facchetti discusses referees with Pairetto

This is good news to know that all the major clubs are involved and not only juve

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I don't think that the serie A would be the same without juve. we fill the stadiums at our away games, every fan wants to see juventus win and every fan of another team wants to see juventus lose. most people want to watch juventus matches on tv and want to read about us in the newspaper nevertheless if they love or hate them. we are just too important for the italian football. although a lot of our haters want us to be relegated but I think they would regret it. they would have nothing to complain or to hate and football would not be the same any more.
we have to stay in serie A because calcio is nothing without juventus. we are successful since 100 years and everybody would miss something if we disappear.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
isha00 said:
Taken from a post of the j1897 forum:

Interview on "Repubblica" to De Biase, the head of the "inquisitory office" in the "calcioscommesse" (early 80s) scandal.
"At the moment, from the phone taps, I don't see sportive illicits... I don't read about matches directly fixed, something that happened with calcioscommesse in 1980... There is surely violation of the 1rst article (fair play), but I don't see, at the moment, evidences of illicits".

[scommesse=bets]
Read your PM my lady

Geof

May 14, 2004
Always think positive. If Juve go to serie B, god forbid, John Elkann stated that we will rebuild our future around our young players who play everywhere in Italy, plus some Juve living legends (Canna and Del Piero already stated they'll play for Juve, even in Serie B).

We have some fine talents at our disposal: Mirante, Masiello, Gastaldello, Cassani, Gasbarroni, Volpato, Palladino, Piccolo, Bartolucci, Molinaro, Chiumiento, Luci, Nocerino, Bentivoglio,...

Even in Serie B we could have fun!

That said, I prefer 1000 times to stay in SerieA. Obviously.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ZhiXin said:
Read your PM my lady
Done, my lord :wink:

Good news of today!

They don't directly involve us, but they're good anyway.

Il presidente del Siena Paolo De Luca presenterà una denuncia perchè sia fatta luce sulla fuga di notizie in merito all'inchiesta romana sulla Gea. "Siamo assolutamente tranquilli - spiega De Luca - però ci siamo stufati delle bufale che ogni giorno finiscono sui giornali. Per questo ho dato mandato all'avvocato Claudio Botti di presentare una denuncia affinchè la magistratura indaghi su questo stillicidio di notizie che fuoriescono a getto continuo e che invece dovrebbero essere riservate".

Siena's president De Luca, tired of reading BS on newspapers, is going to report it to the magistrature, so to make them investigate on this publication of informations that should be confidential.

-------

Some senators have finally woken up and stated this use of phone taps (printing etc) can't be. One of them said it's worthy of a fascist State.

The minister of Justice (a clown, if you ask me, but well..) said something too about doing something about this violation.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
After readin the news about Alex Moggi and Luciano Moggi, I got really pissed off and sad at the same time to how things have gone down to.. No respect to personal life, marraige ..etc No respect to father son relationship. No respect any thing.
A club who are not able to win on the field are trying to take other clubs trophies by dirty works over the media and governement which they control.
I am sick of this crap. FORZA JUVE even if they had a gun to my head..
This is a picture that I took a week ago after the game and did not want to post... but this... this filth thats goin on is just unbeleivable and is asking for it..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I really wonder next year if we survive of this circus
what are they going to say,
who are thay going to blame?
Mancini,Figo and the rest of the Inter fans,
The Roma/Baldini fans
Berlusca and his fans, the press,
what kind of headlines will the make?
the post match shows what kind of uncertain match moments and ref mistakes will comment,
who is going to be the new spapegoat?

They were blaming Agnelli, then Moggi then what?
What?

Do those Italians reporters have the courage to stand before Canna, Zambro, Del Piero, Camoranezi, Buffon,
look at them in their eyes and say:
you are nothing,
you are just a banch of clowns become champions only because of the "Moggi system"

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i have an important question for u guys, imagine that after a while we were innocent:
who is going to pay for all the damage that was cuased to our reputation ?

who is going to pay for the loses of the future partners and sponsers that we could have attracted with our winning strikes ?

who is going to pay for this delay in our transfer moves, and the rejection of some players becuase of this cuased damage ?

who is going to pay ?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Cronios said:
Do those Italians reporters have the courage to stand before Canna, Zambro, Del Piero, Camoranezi, Buffon,
look at them in their eyes and say:
you are nothing,
you are just a banch of clowns become champions only because of the "Moggi system"
Of course not.
They show all their "courage" in telling this without their presence.

An example is the comment that ended one of the videos/pieces of Studiosport (italia1 - mediaset) about Cannavaro:
"Instead of showing off your blue eyes, you should prove they're limpid" :wth:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Paolo Sosa said:
i have an important question for u guys, imagine that after a while we were innocent:

who is going to pay for the loses of the future partners and sponsers that we could have attracted with our winning strikes ?

who is going to pay for this delay in our transfer moves, and the rejection of some players becuase of this cuased damage ?

who is going to pay ?

Media in primis.
We are talking about so much money, so much..

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Hi guys,

It's been a long time that i've been here. ( Vacation in Marrackech :p )
I review some posts here and I am very optimistic about our future.
I hope more good news will show up very soon.
keep us tuned

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Paolo Sosa said:

who is going to pay ?
No one. The media can just claim that they were fed inaccurate information, issue an apology on page 44 in small letters, and be done with it. The press is the 4th branch of government in every country---and totally unaccountable, it seems. It's not right.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I say neurosurgeons will have to work overtime.. Hospitals wil have to bring in more beds.. Cardiologists and cardiac surgeons will be too busy to breath... They will have lots of patients lying in their wards.... Strokes and heart attacks will hit every single Anti-Juventini when we lift the scudetto next time.... They will be so frustrated they will go into convulsions and seizers daily till they die. Valuum won't help them.. They will continue to convulse till they break into two pieces.
Del Piero will continue scoring, buffon saving and juve winning till eterninty.. They will just watch and wish they were juventini.. They will envy us so bad they will develope double personlaity illness. Hotels in milano will be converted into mental institutes to bring in more money... In 20 years,, juventus will be still wining. Del Piero might be president or so at that time. We will have a yong player, so talented, unstoppable with a golden foot. A player that will flare our hearts with lights and happiness.. This player is Alex Jr. Anti-Juventini will be begging in the streets for a single win. We will continue to win... Till the end of time.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
No one. The media can just claim that they were fed inaccurate information, issue an apology on page 44 in small letters, and be done with it. The press is the 4th branch of government in every country---and totally unaccountable, it seems. It's not right.
I'd agree if they were normal informations. In that case they would even avoid the apology on the 44th page, but these kind of informations couldn't be divulged at all. Whether they were false or not doesn't change the fact that printing them was a crime itself. :yuck: I hope that a trial will start. For the time being, De Luca has already taken the first step toward it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)