Good news about Juve thread (3 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Taken from a post of the j1897 forum:

Intervista su Repubblica a De Biase, il Capo Ufficio Inchieste all'epoca dello scandalo calcioscommesse.
Non so se è anche nell'edizione online, ma in pratica, malgrado le domande quasi irritate del giornalista rosicone di Repubblica, dice esplicitamente: "Per il momento, dalle intercettazioni, non vedo illecito sportivo... Non leggo di partite esplicitamente truccate, come invece successe all'epoca del calcioscommese del 1980... C'è sicuramente violazione dell'art. 1 (lealtà sportiva), ma prove certe dell'illecito per il momento non ne vedo".

Interview on "Repubblica" to De Biase, the head of the "inquisitory office" in the "calcioscommesse" (early 80s) scandal.
"At the moment, from the phone taps, I don't see sportive illicits... I don't read about matches directly fixed, something that happened with calcioscommesse in 1980... There is surely violation of the 1rst article (fair play), but I don't see, at the moment, evidences of illicits".

[scommesse=bets]

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
isha00 said:

Interview on "Repubblica" to De Biase, the head of the "inquisitory office" in the "calcioscommesse" (early 80s) scandal.
"At the moment, from the phone taps, I don't see sportive illicits... I don't read about matches directly fixed, something that happened with calcioscommesse in 1980... There is surely violation of the 1rst article (fair play), but I don't see, at the moment, evidences of illicits".

[scommesse=bets]
these are really good news.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    isha00 said:

[scommesse=bets]
    Impossible, he must be a damn Gobbo. :oops: :pint:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #148
    olkiller said:
    Is it sarcastic? of not, can you show me any evidence?
    he's member #1255 of the Luciano Moggi Club of Milan. Of course I was sarcastic. :smoke:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Cronios said:
    But they throwed their best weapons against us already,
    now the will just "recycle" the info...
    You are right. They don't have anymore weapons. So here is the level they have reached:
    http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=447

They printed on "La Stampa" a phone conversation where Moggi jr tells his dad: "I couldn't take this girl (into bed), I thought I would, I hoped so, but..." "I spent 10.000 to take her to dinner in Paris, We travelled with a private jet..... but nothing".
    The journalist is also proud to inform us that Moggi jr is married.

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    isha00 said:
    You are right. They don't have anymore weapons. So here is the level they have reached:

They printed on "La Stampa" a phone conversation where Moggi jr tells his dad: "I couldn't take this girl (into bed), I thought I would, I hoped so, but..." "I spent 10.000 to take her to dinner in Paris, We travelled with a private jet..... but nothing".

Man. That's one bad mannered girl.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    ok so we're not being linked to match fixing DIRECTLY as yet.but isha's post says that : There is surely violation of the 1rst article (fair play), but I don't see, at the moment, evidences of illicits.

so if we're found guilty of match fixing indirectly,whats the biggest penalty?docking points or a financial punshiment?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    isha00 said:

So while all of this is going on, Alex is talking about how he was trying to get a girl in bed with him ??

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    axlrose85 said:
    ok so we're not being linked to match fixing DIRECTLY as yet.but isha's post says that : There is surely violation of the 1rst article (fair play), but I don't see, at the moment, evidences of illicits.

so if we're found guilty of match fixing indirectly,whats the biggest penalty?docking points or a financial punshiment?
    I hope both if it is to take us away from relegation

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    edpiero said:
    So while all of this is going on, Alex is talking about how he was trying to get a girl in bed with him ??

No, this should be a private conversation between dad and son, that should remain private, and was printed just to fuel the scandal.
    Btw, it was a phone call made before the scandal began.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    isha00 said:
    No, this should be a private conversation between dad and son, that should remain private, and was printed just to fuel the scandal.
    Btw, it was a phone call made before the scandal began.
    Ahh okay *phew*
    But Im shocked that the media would let something like this out, they want to blind their readers and make them hate Moggi to an extent, its just unnacceptable

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    isha00 said:

alijuv said:
    FINALLYFantastic news
    :toast:
    not if you are his wife:oops:
    nah seriously this is just sensationalist journalism, they are really trawling the depths here. this sort of thing should never be splashed over the papers, it is incredibly disrespectful. hope they are happy with themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)