Good news about Juve thread (9 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #104
    Press Release

The Board of Directors of Juventus Football Club S.p.A., having been update on the situation, appointed Mr. Carlo Sant’Albano as Chief Executive Officer of the Company.

At the end of the Board of Directors meeting, Carlo Sant’Albano declared:

“As a member of the Board of Directors of Juventus, representing the majority shareholder IFIL, I have received the powers to provide for the ordinary management of the Company, until 29 June 2006, the date on which we expect to nominate the new members of the Board and appoint the new CEO of Juventus.

In this transition period, I will work to address the current issues facing the Company, such as the selection of the new management, the maintenance of a close relationship with the sponsors, the review of existing contracts and in-depth analysis of various future projects which will be transferred to the incoming Chief Executive Officer for his independent evaluation.

Particular attention will be reserved to the definition of a Code of Ethics which, through the fixing of specific criteria of professional behaviour and an adequate system of penalties, will be a point of reference for everyone having relations with the Company.

We are also working to make a new sport director available for Juventus, who will share the Company’s vision and work side by side with the coach Fabio Capello, with whom we have already started to prepare for the 2006-2007 season; and with whom we will evaluate future events.

This interim role as CEO of Juventus does not replace my current role of IFIL’s Managing Director and General Manager. IFIL’s business objectives and projects will continue during this period”.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #107
    serfaraaz said:
    mark what has happened to u r avatar
    nothing, I just felt like putting this black av with all that's been going on lately.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Paolo Sosa said:
    they r just writting to increase thier readers, trust me this is like a storm and this is the end of it, the good news are the latest news. others are just trying to be somebody.
    True, don't listen to them. They are just trying to convince frustrated people (years and years of seeing Juve win do that to you) that we deserve Serie B.

Jan 7, 2006
    Putting Capello's confirmation as coach for next year in good news may be outragous to a lot of you, but i doubt that Capello would make this commitment if he thought we were going to get really punished over the whole affair

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    on the contrary my bro... juventini will grow in character and in courage and they will always continue to increase even if we go to serie c2

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    cristoforo1897 said:
    Putting Capello's confirmation as coach for next year in good news may be outragous to a lot of you, but i doubt that Capello would make this commitment if he thought we were going to get really punished over the whole affair
    before all this happen i felt that we need to change capello but after all what happened lately, keeping Capello is the best thing for this period:
    1. it will assure the player that not everything changed around them
    2. it's a transition period and we need a couch with strong personality.
    3. Capello has his own way of blocking the whole enviroment from the player to keep them focus ( remember roma's financial problems)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Paolo Sosa said:
    they r just writting to increase thier readers, trust me this is like a storm and this is the end of it, the good news are the latest news. others are just trying to be somebody.
    Exact!!

Galavotti, who writes for Italian daily sport newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport, told BBC Sport: "Our sales have rocketed by about 50,000 copies a day since this happened.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4989484.stm

Media just make more profit

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    cristoforo1897 said:
    Exactly...or if he thought we were going to play below Serie A

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Exactly...or if he thought we were going to play below Serie A

Yep! And Capello is one of the few that has read all the transcripts of the taps.

My good news of today is that there is still some not anti-juventino journalist :eek::agree:
    I'm sorry it's in italian (and I can't translate it), but, for those that can understand, here is the link to a thread where he has answered some questions and posted his new article link

He writes for "Il Giornale"

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
    Actually I don't think Capello would be a bad choice for Serie B. We'd be pretty damn sure of going up again straight away. Though, if there has ever been a time to rejuvenate our team, it's now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)