Good news about Juve thread (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
isha00 said:
This can be considered good news. These are post of a lawyer and an expert in the matter. I tried to translated or summarize them the best I could.

Law or verdict,Comments of the ones writing

So, to summarize:

1)When a crime is suspected the competent Prosecution Office is the one that has to investigate on it. Napoli has nothing to do with all of this.
2)Privacy of correspondence and communications is guaranteed and can be violated only in some cases. Suspected sportive fraud is not one of them.
3)The results of the preliminary investigations are strictly secret. The responsible of making them public can get from 6 months to 5 years of reclusion, depending on the cases. The first extra-prosecution-office persons that can have a look in what was found out in the investigations are the investigated person and his lawyer. (Giraudo and Moggi got the “guarantee information” only after the taps had been already printed on newspapers)
4)Phone taps cannot be made public and cannot be used for different procedures that the ones they were disposed for, except in some cases, that don’t concern us. This means they can’t be used in other trials and can’t be used by the media.
5)A person can’t be in anyway considered guilty before the final verdict.
6)The results of the investigations were given/are about to be given to the sportive justice, that will decide a possible punishment. The phone taps, according to the law, to a verdict of the supreme court and to one of the European court of Justice, can’t be used in that trial. They will probably be used anyway (!!!!), but in the long run, that verdict should be made invalid. The problem is that “in the long run” means that that verdict would be made invalid probably only after we got a possible punishment.

Amazing post!!!

I knew that this all thing about recording phone was ilegal

Forza Juve!!!

Thanks Isha, +rep to you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Tifoso Lou said:
Investigations--findings:

UEFA---nothing

This court--nothing

Roma--will be nothing.

:)
Men I cant wait to see what will happend if Juve are found inncent, I mean anti juve fans are gonna eat their hearts out!! :cool:

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
juvehaters, press and several other clubpresidents,coaches and players ect haven't just accused us, no it seems like they have convicted us as being criminals. so far we haven't be found guilty, and should the verdict turn out positive, we will still be the club to blame for their miseries. past year, this year, next year, allways...
inter and roma were the clubs i disliked most, but milan' behaviour these past weeks makes me dislike them too. berlusconi sure was qiuck out there to demand the scudetti we won the past 2 years, i doubt milan are so innocent themselves. now they are out for our players(some may say that's only naturel in the world of soccer and business) come on, that's like robbing a man lying down(inthis case an old lady!!)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
Investigations--findings:

UEFA---nothing

This court--nothing

Roma--will be nothing.

:)
Not to spoil the fun, but remember that the ordinar and sportive justice look at things in a different way. They probably won't find anything anyway, but let's remember that they will have it easier in finding something to punish :tdown:

The positive thing is that an ordinar judge could disallow anything that will be decided thanks to those scripts. :tup:

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
even if juve are not proven guilty i think we have lost around 102 million euros thanks to the preSS and this going to affect our transfer campaign

Boksic

May 11, 2005
serfaraaz said:
even if juve are not proven guilty i think we have lost around 192 million euros thanks to the preSS and this going to affect our transfer campaign
I find that extremely hard to believe, is this a fact or a rumour

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That is good news. It should mean that even if we are relegated we'll keep this Scudetto and still be in the CL next season.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
even if juve are not proven guilty i think we have lost around 192 million euros thanks to the preSS and this going to affect our transfer campaign
decrease value in stock doesn't directly affect our cash.

If we found not guilty then, value of the stock will rebound.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
crap, this is so stresing!! I mean yesterday I see godd news that made me think that we are gonna stay in Serie A and today I found artcles that says that we are set to go to Serie B... Im sooooooo confused!!!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
serfaraaz said:
that has nothing to do with our transfer funds, this has to do with the value of the club. for example if a wealthy man has a house and their was a crime in the same block his realstate value of the house will decrease but will he loose any of the money in his bank account? no.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Espectro said:
crap, this is so stresing!! I mean yesterday I see godd news that made me think that we are gonna stay in Serie A and today I found artcles that says that we are set to go to Serie B... Im sooooooo confused!!!
they r just writting to increase thier readers, trust me this is like a storm and this is the end of it, the good news are the latest news. others are just trying to be somebody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)