Good news about Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I knew from the start that juve wont go down.....we allways find a way to win!!

forza juve's fresh start....may it be another run on some scudetto's and a couple CL's!!!

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
hambon said:
I knew from the start that juve wont go down.....we allways find a way to win!!

forza juve's fresh start....may it be another run on some scudetto's and a couple CL's!!!

This will probably result in the players playing even better than they would have--to prove that their greatness wasn't all a fix.

so

:star: :star: :star: :agree:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
when do we know more???
before the worldcup ore after the worldcup?
i cant sleep guys , this is really bad!
i want this to be over!
i hope they dont crash ower team,that would be the end of the world for me, all that hard work for nothing.
i hope we stay in serie a so we can keep all ower inportand players and that the delle alpi plans go on.

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!

ps: congrats barca!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So we now know that we definately have 28 Scudetti and not 27 as feared.

Soon, hopefully, we'll be aquitted of all charges and we can boast our glorious 29 to each and everyone - start off with a clean sheet and a new board and look to the future!

Can't break up the Juventus family!!

Come gather round people, group hug :heart2: :cool: :heart2:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jem83 said:
So we now know that we definately have 28 Scudetti and not 27 as feared.

Soon, hopefully, we'll be aquitted of all charges and we can boast our glorious 29 to each and everyone - start off with a clean sheet and a new board and look to the future!

Can't break up the Juventus family!!

Come gather round people, group hug
:heart2: :cool: :heart2:
yeeeah... how about just a Hi5... :p

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
Tifoso Lou said:
I think this is fantastic news. I'd say relegation is not happening based on this. Stripping Scudettos for the same reason.

At worst a preseason points deduction.

Interesting if the points deduction happens. If the # of points deducted is too large, Juve will toss Serie A, by the time CL starts in earnest.

Now, I am a Serie A guy; but it would be hilarious if Juve concentrated only/almost exclusively on CL because of this, and did well.

deducting points is not good, but if that is the price we have to pay, well..haha, we'll end up higher than inter anyways: (read somewhere a team was deducted 12points for macthfixing)
2004-05
juve 86points
inter 72points

2005-06
juve 91points
inter 76points

so if we start next season with -12, we'll just do as we have done for the past two years, getting more than 12points compared to inter. well obviously there are teams out there like milan, roma and fiorentina who could win the scudetto next year, but interfans in particular wants the scudetti from the past 2 years, coz they feel milan and juve have been cheating.

ok, seriuosly. i could live with a year where we wouldn't compete for the scudetto coz we would be deducted 12 points, as long as we'll run a great CL-campaign and hopefully win it.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Fight Club said:
deducting points is not good, but if that is the price we have to pay, well..haha, we'll end up higher than inter anyways: (read somewhere a team was deducted 12points for macthfixing)
2004-05
juve 86points
inter 72points

2005-06
juve 91points
inter 76points

so if we start next season with -12, we'll just do as we have done for the past two years, getting more than 12points compared to inter. well obviously there are teams out there like milan, roma and fiorentina who could win the scudetto next year, but interfans in particular wants the scudetti from the past 2 years, coz they feel milan and juve have been cheating.

ok, seriuosly. i could live with a year where we wouldn't compete for the scudetto coz we would be deducted 12 points, as long as we'll run a great CL-campaign and hopefully win it.
I seriously think if we were down 12 points starting the season, we could still win the scudetto. Milan won't be as strong as they have been in the past 5 years. Sheva might be going, dida isn't playing great, and guys like cafu, seedorf, serginho, maldini, kaladze, inzaghi, rui costa, etc. They are an old team and they will have to dip in the transfer window to get new young talent to compete for years to come.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    Don't get your hopes up yet guys. They can still make us go down for 04-05. The thing is that there's no proof that we paid a ref or anybody but it doesn't matter. If they think we tried to influence the refs it's enough to deduct points or take away that scudetto and send us to serie B. In order to send us to serie B they could place us in last position and take away a perfectly legit scudetto. That would be close to the worst case scenario IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)