Good news about Juve thread (1 Viewer)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mark77 said:
Don't get your hopes up yet guys. They can still make us go down for 04-05. The thing is that there's no proof that we paid a ref or anybody but it doesn't matter. If they think we tried to influence the refs it's enough to deduct points or take away that scudetto and send us to serie B. In order to send us to serie B they could place us in last position and take away a perfectly legit scudetto. That would be close to the worst case scenario IMO.

ok i just got a question not related to juve, just about serie A. If Juve goes down to serie B (knock on wood), which i dont think will happen anyways, would messina seeing how their in 18th be aloud to stay up in serie A. it would be my best guess, but ayone else know different?

18. messina
19. treviso
20 lecce

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Logic would put Juve 20th and Messina would be saved. I heard an out of this world comment from some wannabe journalist that said that Messina, Treviso and Lecce would still go down with Juve and bring up Napoli in Serie A for fair play/good sportmanship or whatever you wanna call it. :rolleyes:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    o ok......if they don't do it that way and leave messina relegated then my only other guess would be to bring 4th place Mantova from serie B up to serie A. and make 4 relegated teams go down and bring up 4 different teams.
    I hope it wont come to that, But it will be interesting if Juve stays up in serie A next season (which I think will happen), because torino FC are coming back to serie A, so they can have their Torino derby again like milan, a little more rivally making serie A better.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    making serie A better and making the Juve haters hate us more. haha

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    hey this season I saw no life in the crowd at the del Alpi, execpt for the last game vs. palermo and important games like inter and milan but other then that the stadium wasn't booming. The more rivarly the better because fans will come out when they play torino, there is always an exciting atmosphere when they play eachother.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    hey this season I saw no life in the crowd at the del Alpi, execpt for the last game vs. palermo and important games like inter and milan but other then that the stadium wasn't booming. The more rivarly the better because fans will come out when they play torino, there is always an exciting atmosphere when they play eachother.

I went to Toro-Juve in 2002. The best part:

"TORO TORO VAFFANCULO"

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    mark77 said:
    Logic would put Juve 20th and Messina would be saved. I heard an out of this world comment from some wannabe journalist that said that Messina, Treviso and Lecce would still go down with Juve and bring up Napoli in Serie A for fair play/good sportmanship or whatever you wanna call it. :rolleyes:
    seriously,it was bad enogh when fiorentina got a bump up to serie b, no-one will ever take serie a seriously if they promote teams who dont merit promotion, bet there is a bit ofback handers going on there and they call us crooks

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    wanna know my opinion about this: Juve will NOT go down to B! Why? Well, think; the figc can't afford to lose a team like Juve in the serie a. for it is not impossible that also milan would have to go down then. Imagine all that money that would be gone, and we all know what rules italy ($$$ ;) ). I can't imagine that we will be relegated. In my opinion they'll find something like that mentionned points-substraction for the next season, or some other 'punishment' (yes, come on... this is not a punishment, only some sort of method to look fair in front of all the other clubs).

But I fear we'll have to fight against a lot of other problems.
    There are Players leaving (Ibra!? Camo etc...) and i don't think it will be too easy to convince a full-pro to come to juve at this moment.
    Another problem will be the whole reputation which will go down. even if we will be released by the investigators, this is a think that won't be forgotten, especially when there is a name like berlusconi behind the media.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bozi.78 said:
    seriously,it was bad enogh when fiorentina got a bump up to serie b, no-one will ever take serie a seriously if they promote teams who dont merit promotion, bet there is a bit ofback handers going on there and they call us crooks
    Oh, btw, did they fail to mention that Serie A has now been opened up to 40 teams for next season?? :rolleyes2

The new season starts August 19 and will run through 2008.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    the italian FA will name early june(deadline) the teams that will represent italy in CL/Uefa cup/intertoto and it is unlucky that the investigation will finish before the deadline so little excuse to drop juve from CL next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)