Gonzalo Higuaín (28 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2010
I dont get it.... how much money does a person need??? I mean, if he agrees to 3,5 mil a year somewhere whats the big deal??? Whats with all the greediness, i dont get it.
That's for us peasants it doesn't matter if we would make 100k or 300k a year. We would still be able to afford anything we would want. For the wealthy though... They want to open up academies, build schools and stadiums for their hometown, donate for charities, create foundations etc. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain won't leave anyway unless we pay him fully so just keep him in the team for some service. Khedira on the other hand....
Pirlo literally said he is not required, how do you imagine he could be useful knowing he's not needed and for pirlo to already have sights on different type of attacker

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What a sad end to a living Juve legend
indeed. i get the club did u dirty after 2 good seasons, but u could have proven everyone wrong by fighting hard to win your place back.

hell juve made it even easier for you to prove your merit by getting rid of mandzukic, and keeping usless and injured players like costa and berna around.

but no, you had to mentally collapse. still thank you for that inter winner earlier in the season. but goodbye.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He came at the back of a record breaking season. We reached the CL final.
My guess would be, IF we had won that final, his transfer wouldn’t be questioned again.
IMO he didn't g"uide" us to that final, he was an important player but we still have a big part of the core and the same coach took us 2 years before to a final, so the short answer is YES, his transfer would be questioned and the evidence is clear:
- Paid 90m
- Loaned him after 2 years because he failed
- Try again, failed again, he didn't even care anyome
- We are trying to release his contract because noone wants him

If you can't see it as a failure, I really love your spirit cuz you can always see your glass full not matter if there's not even one around

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That's for us peasants it doesn't matter if we would make 100k or 300k a year. We would still be able to afford anything we would want. For the wealthy though... They want to open up academies, build schools and stadiums for their hometown, donate for charities, create foundations etc. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo literally said he is not required, how do you imagine he could be useful knowing he's not needed and for pirlo to already have sights on different type of attacker
Well dybala stayed when Juve wanted to sell him and he turned out great.

Higuain is actually still a very useful player to have. Below are players that should leave before he does:
- khedira
- MDS
- Bon
- berna
- costa

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Corriere Dello Sport Reported he was offered to Fulham, Newcastle, West Ham and Aston Villa and also going to Qatar. He rejected them all.

At this point it’s clear he doesn’t give a fuck about his career anymore. He won’t leave until he getshis money. Pay the mofo and get this telenovela done with.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Corriere Dello Sport Reported he was offered to Fulham, Newcastle, West Ham and Aston Villa and also going to Qatar. He rejected them all.

At this point it’s clear he doesn’t give a fuck about his career anymore. He won’t leave until he getshis money. Pay the mofo and get this telenovela done with.
Or play him in the U23 to piss him off even further, and let his contract run out.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

That's why i laugh at people who say "why get dezko when we can just keep higuain", this guy is done he is a big fat joke, i always liked him but to be this unambitious this young, no respect

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Honestly Dzeko because he is a cheaper and has managed to Stay healthy most of his career.

I’m scared shitless about knee injuries, seen way too many careers go down the drain because of a fucked knee. Suarez is a huge gamble.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Honestly Dzeko because he is a cheaper and has managed to Stay healthy most of his career.

I’m scared shitless about knee injuries, seen way too many careers go down the drain because of a fucked knee. Suarez is a huge gamble.

That would be a valid concern if he didn't come back and play the last two months of the season. If anything, with the COVID related delays, that would alleviate any concerns about whether he could have come back from it. The season would have ended by early June, and no one would have been able to get a handle on how he would have recovered. Instead he got 2 months of game time that he would not have normally received.

I think that Dzeko is a better fit, but no one can convince me that he is a better player

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko better fit, but I think Suarez is the better player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)